CHAPTER 39

Shailu was sitting in bed and looking around the room in fear... Suddenly someone opened the door making her back way in bed but she sighed in relief seeing it's arsh...

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly... Arsh patted her back in assurance,

Arsh: bayapadaadha maa..

Shailu: enna vittu pogadha enakku romba bayama irukku... Please...

Arsh: pomattan maa.. pomaatan.. vaa mudhalla vandhu saapdu..

They sat in bed and arsh started to feed her with his hands...

Shailu: nee saaptiya?

Arsh: Naa saapta nee saapdu ...

Shailu: poi dhana solra?

Arsh: pasikkala maa..

Shailu: appa enakku pasikala vena..

She turned her face aside making him smile... He opened his mouth she smiled and fed him...

Shailu: enakku romba bayama irukku Wolfie..

Arsh: yen maa?

Shailu: Inga nadakardhellam paaththa.. yaara nambradhunu therila ... Yaara paathalum sandhegam ah irukku...

Arsh: ellam sari aagidum maa... Seekiramey..

Shailu leaned on his chest and said,

Shailu: enakku namma palaya vaalkka venum Wolfie...

Arsh: nee kekura ellamey kidaikkum seekiramey.. ok...

Shailu nodded her head as yes... Suddenly they heard people's screaming sound..

Shailu: enna sound adhu? Yen kaththuranga?

Arsh: nee ingaye iru .. endha karanatha kondum velila varadha..

He handed her a gun & said,

Arsh: unakku yaar mela sandhegam ah irundhaalum shoot paniru.. yosikkadha..

Shailu: aana.a.

Arsh: please.. Naa vandhara... Becareful...

He kissed her forehead and went from there... Shailu heard more people screaming sound making her start to shiver in fear...

Suddenly her head starts to pain making her clutch her head and scream in pain...

Flashes of memories appeared in front of her eyes... She closed her eyes and tried to remember whose that third person..

She closed her eyes tightly and started to murmur..

Flashback,

Shailu got conscious again but couldn't open her eyes and couldn't move her body because it's restarined ..

She stopped trying to free herself hearing footsteps... She heard two familer voices speaking with each other  ...

Voice 1: ellam ready ah?

Voice 2 : yes sir...

Voice 1: mmm.. Pooja enga?

Voice 2: madam vandhuruvaanga sir..

Shailu slightly opened her eyes to see that person's.. But she couldn't see clearly.. her vision is blur...

Suddenly she heard another voice,

"Ellam ready sir... Vaanga..."

V1: mmm... Polaam..

Shailu slightly opened her eyes and saw what's happening.. Gowtham was helping someone to lay on bed beside hers..