CHAPTER 13

Arsh opened his eyes hearing alarm and looked at shailu who is sleeping in his chest peacefully..

He smiled at her and carresed her face with his fingers & placed feathery kisses on her forehead, eyes, nose and finally slightly kissed her lips...

🙈🙈🙈👇

suddenly she opened her eyes and kissed him back... He stopped for a second kissing her.. but  she grabbed his hair and pulled him towards her... He felt his control is loosing... So he tried to stop her...

Arsh: Chella ...  stop...

But she didn't stop continued to kiss him even more passionately and bited his lower lips which is his weak point making him loose his control and started to kiss her aggressively.. 

He heard door opening sound but that didn't stop him from kissing her...

She placed her hands on his chest and tried to unbutton his shirt but he grabbed her hands and pinned it above her head with his one hand... She struggled against his hold & whined..

He heard door closing sound.. he left her hand.. she flipped and sat on him..  teared his shirt & started to kiss his chest...

He gripped her thigh and groaned loudly when she bite his chin.... He flipped them again and came on top of her & started to place open mouth kisses in her neck... 

His one hands sneaked inside her tops and cupped her mount hardly & another part into her pants & pinched her lower lips.. Making her gasp and whine...

Arsh: how dare you to let another male touch you other than me?

He pinched her peaks again making her whine in pain and pleasure,

Arsh: answer me....

He again pinch her lower lips... She gripped his back & scratched with her nails...

Shailu: sorry... (whined)

Arsh: who do you belong to?

She didn't answer him making him bite her peaks above her tshirt,

Arsh: who do you belong to?

Shailu: you... (breathing heavily)

He inserted his middle finger into her making her gasp,

Arsh: wrong...

He started to move his fingers fastly...

Shailu: i belong to wolfy...

He rubbed her clitoris with his thumb & also fingered fastly,

Arsh: try again... Who do you belong to kitten?

He increased his speed making her nearing edge...

Shailu: you master...

Arsh: cum ...

She released herself and fell in bed tiredly..

Arsh kissed her forehead and whispered,

Arsh: sleep darling..

He got up from bed to leave but she grabbed his hands... she opened her hands and said,

Shailu: pogadha Wolfey... Come to your love buggy ...

His eyes teared a little... He hugged her & layed beside her... She placed her head on his chest and slept hugging him tightly...

_______

Ajay & seema sitting in their cabin and looking at each other silently..

Seema: I think we are right... She must be Chella we are searching for..

Ajay: nee ippa dha idha kandu pidikira .. Naa Ava vandha first day therinjukitta kandippa avadha Chella nu...

Seema: but ...aana Ava arsha ah therinja maariye kaatikalaye...

Ajay: may be memory loss or something like that?

Seema: irukala but enna dha nadandhurukku Ajay? Avan ivlo violent ah maara alavukku?

Ajay: that's what We have to find out.. vela velannu avana kavanikama vittadhu namma thappu dhaan .

Seema: yes..  I feel guilty for that... It's all because of us...

Ajay sighed and hugged her & kissed her hairline...

Ajay: don't worry di kundu.. seekiram avanukku sari aagidum...

Seema Glared at him,

Seema: yaara paathu kundu nu koopdra unna.. iru..

She took scale from her table and started to chase running Ajay ...

Ajay: ye... Odadha di palaya building di.. kundu..

Seema; iru da unna inikku..

Both of them crashed into each other and fell on sofa...

Seema: kundu na solra ..  po poi olliya irukka ponna paathu kattiko.. po...

Ajay: ah.. adhellaam vemdamey..

He smacked her bum & said,

Ajay: ennakku idhu dhaan vasathiya irukku...

He winked at her she gasped and started to beat his chest...

Seema: porikki porikki porikki...

He laughed & Hugged her...
_____

Dev  rubbed his head,

Dev mv: today is the worst day of my life... chai.. 

Suddenly he heard some sound from A3 ... So ... He went Inside A3 room &  a male sitting in his bed and looking at celing & singing himself,

That male: Kannaamoochi rae rae
Kandupudi yaaru...

Dev looked at him confusedly,

Idhu manidhargal
Aadidum aattam
Ena theriyudhu ippodhu

Idhu aandavan
Aadidum aattam
Ena therivadhu eppodhu...

Dev: innum nee thoongalaya sha... Edhukku ipdi kaththitu irukka?

Sha : aatam aaramikka podhula... Adhaan...

Dev: enna olarura? Enna aatam ? Yaaru aaramikka pora?

Sha: last time Naa thothuta but this time the game is mine...

Dev: enna olarura shariq? Enna game?

He turned towards dev and Smirked,

Sha: ini aatam ennodadhu...

Sha looked down , there is knife at his hand.. Making dev Gulped in fear and took a step back...

Sha laughed loudly that echoed the whole room & threw knife at dev...

Continued....