CHAPTER 22

🙈🙈🙈🙈👇

Shailu widened her eyes seeing the familiar toys... Arsh looked at her with smirk...

Arsh took a cuff in his hands and locked her hands above her head and connected it to bed rest...

He leaned towards her ear and whispered,

Arsh: you have done a big mistake by teasing & challenging your master.. aren't you a naughty Little love bug?

Shailu: yes master.. I am being naughty... Please punish me...

Arsh: as your wish love bug... 

He took scissor and cutted her tshirt and inner together and removed everything & also removed her pants along with her inner. 

He flipped her on back and smacked her hum hardly making her gasp and wince a little...

Arsh: now... Punishment time before that you know safe word right darling? Say sorry for every smack..

Shailu: yes master...on master

He smacked her bum again and asked in hoarse voice ..

Arsh: what is it? Use your words..

Shailu moaned at the pain along with pleasure she's receiving,

Shailu: cherry... master..

Arsh: that's good darling .  Shall we start?

Shailu: yes master...

Arsh: did you pleasure yourself when I was not with you?

Shailu didn't said anything making arsh slapped her bum ...

Arsh: answer me darling .. did you?

Shailu: yes  master... Sorry master.. one  (Whisperd & moaned)

He inserted his long finger slowly into her & rolled,

Arsh : isn't it wrong babe?

Shailu: yes....sorry master..  two

Arsh smacked her bum hardly... Making her moan  ....

Arsh: isn't it teasing me that too infront of others is wrong babe? What if other's sees it?

Shailu didn't said anything making him smack her again in her bum again..

Shailu: sorry master..

Arsh: how do you want?

He inserted his third finger into her & started to move faster..

Shailu: like how you do as usual...

He removed his tracks and entered into her without mercy... She screamed a little... He grabbed her bossom and started to move inside her fastly... 

After hours of intense love making Both of them exhausted and slept hugging each other peacefully.  .

______

Seema was walking here and there in tension & fiddling with her fingers ...

Seja looked at her mother confusedly,

Seja: ennachu ivanugalukku...?

Ashok entered into the cabin and looked at tension seema and asked,..

Ashok: what happened Seema anni?
Yen tension ah irukkinga?

Seema : shariq ah ninachu dha .  Avan ipdi dhideernu thapichuta ... Epdinnu dha onnum puriyala..

Ashok: vidunga anni... Adhaan enga irukannu therijukittu anney poirukarula ..

Seema: Ajay yayum devum ponavanga dha innum varala andha shariq ah pudichangala illayannu theriyala...