CHAPTER 25

Everyone rushed towards shailu and dev lifted her and ran towards emergency ward ...

Seema: ennachu?

Dev: therla anni.. dhideernu kaththitu mayakkam pottu vilundhuta papa.. please konjam ennanu paarunga mookula irundhu raththam varudhu...

Seema: seekiram bed la padukka vai avala..

Seema started to treat Shailu with the help of dev... After checking her thoroughly  Seema realised that shailu was unconscious because of over think & stress..

Seema: nothing to be worried about.. just because of stress.. ivalukku thalaila edhum adi patrukka? Idhukkku munnadi?

Dev: ahan...anni .. 12 th padikkum bodhu.. she was like a child for 2 months I think...

Seema: mmm... adhukku Apram edhachu?

Dev: idaila edho aagirukku but ennanu enagalukku theliva theriyala..

seema: dev enna dhaanda nadakudhu inga? bayama irukku da.. arsh vidhyasama nadandhukuraan... shailu va enga paathaan ? anu yaaru? ashok kum anu kum naduvula enna? anu yen ipdi irukka? unakku epdi shailuva theriyum? seja ku shailuva epdi theriyum? ajay enta edho maraikuraru adhu enna? inga ellamey vera maari irukku? Ashok ah yaaru car la modhunadhu? unmaya sollu inga enna nadakkudhu?

Dev : sila vishayangal engalakey puriyala anni .. adha kandu pidikka dhaan nanga ellam panitu irukom.. oru vishayam mattum solikkira naanga thappu pannala..

Seema: Shailu vum arshum epdi?

Dev Sighed and looked at shailu.. 

Dev: it's all started when arsh went to coimbatore...

Flashback,

Arsh entered the hospital everyone greeted him but he didn't acknowledge anyone & straightly went to his cabin and saw his friend Ashok is already sitting in there..

Arsh: table la irundhu kaala edu da.. *****

Ashok rolled his eyes at arsh .. it  usually between them to scold each other in different bad words...

Ashok: vaada ******.. ivlo neram enna pu***** irundha?

Arsh:  ******* irundha.  Unakku enna?

Suddenly someone entered the cabin with their hands on their ears ..

"Ebbba dei kaadhu karukura alavukku bad words pesuringa da.. neengallam oru doctor ah da... "

Arsh turned towards to see it's Anu.. Ashok's long time girlfriend.. he rolled his eyes and sat in his seat...

Ashok: enna baby ipdi solra? Naanga evlo decent ah pesitu irukom..

Anu: edhu ***** ***** **** idhuva?

Ashok: sari adha vidu en Machinichi enna pandra?

Anu: en room la nee vaangi kudutha bunny stuffy ah vachu viladittu irukka..

Ashok: aww... I want to see her & play with her...

Anu: seruppu pinchurum..

Ashok: aai . Thappa ninaikkadha di Ava en baby.. en ponnu maari.. en kutty papa...

Anu: adhu.. olunga un vaala surutti vai illa.. otta narukiduvan...

Ashok: nakka dhana?

Anu: illa adha..

Anu showed him pinky finger making ashok widened his eyes and closed that area...

Arsh: Ada chi ... Velila poi sanda podunga rendu perum.. enakku patients waiting...

Ashok rolled his eyes and went from there not before smacked anu's bum making her chase him with glass vase on her hands..

Arsh rolled his eyes at them and mumbled..

Arsh: ivanugala thirundhavey matanuga . Oh..god...

With that he started to see patients.. after long time of meeting patients and operation he returned to his cabin and sat in his chair exhaustedly..

but he is happy that he saved a life from death... it gives some sort of happiness to him..

He sat in his cabin and closed his eyes to relax.. suddenly he felt a soft lips on his cheeks .. he jumped in his seat and opened his eyes and saw a girl wearing a pink colour gown with rabbit hats.. her smile brightened the whole place & it's contagious too.. she had a bunny stuffy on her hands..

That girl: hi ... Neenga ippo realx ah irukingala?

He looked at her without blinking..

That girl: hello mister ungala dha kekura .. neenga ippo nalla irukingala? En amma solluvaanga eppomey Naa kiss kudutha Avanga tension poirumnu.. unga tension poirucha?

He didn't said anything but looking at her,

She huffed and went towards him and sat in his lap making him shocked to the core..

She leaned on his chest and clutched his shirt in one her & bunny in another hand..

Arsh: maa enna maa pandra?

That girl: enakku odi odi tired aagi thookam varudhu..

She pouted at him.. unknowingly his heart skipped a beat seeing her who is now blowing her hair strand from her face...  he chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ears .

She smiled at him brightly and kissed his cheeks again making him look at her with wide eyes.. 

That girl: thank you wolfy...

Arsh: wolfy?

That girl nodded her head and yawn and slept in his chest clutching his shirt..

He looked at her like eight wonder of the world.. he looked at how she's clutching his shirt and smiled,

Arsh: you look little like a bug.. my love bug..

But she turned towards him and encircled her hands around his neck and slept placing her face on his chest...

he smiled at her and started to caress her head and patting her back....

She mumbled in her sleep,

That girl : don't stop it feels good like a lullaby .. & you are so warm..

She snuggled more into him & hugged him tightly and buried her face in chest and slept..

Suddenly he heard door opening sound.. he saw dev was peaking inside the room and looked at arsh with wide eyes...

Dev: boss..

Arsh: sh...sh.. iva endhiricha unna kondruvan.. silent ah vaa..

He continued to pay her back to make her sleep comfortably..

Dev: yaaru boss idhu?

Arsh: therila...

Dev: edhey? Theriyama dhaan madila pottu thaalattitu irukingala?

Arsh: she came out of nowhere dev.. i really don't know who she is ...

Dev looking at arsh without blinking...

Arsh: yen apdi pakura?

Dev: you are smiling...

Arsh: sirikradhu enna periya kuththama? Illa ulaga adhisayam ah?

Dev: neenga sirikiradhu ulaga adhisayam dhaan ... Aama yaaru ivanga?

Arsh: therla da.. Naa varumbodhu table ku adila olinjurindha..

Dev: I think I know who is she..

Arsh: yaaru...

Dev: adhu...

Suddenly they heard a commotion outside the room and heard a girl screaming profanities and cursing,

"Where the f***** is my sister? Ungala oru vela kooda urupadiya pakka mudiyadha? Innum rendu nimishathula Ava Inga varanum illa.. naaney ellarukkum vesha oosi pottu saavadichuruvan.. ponga ellarum poi thedunga..."

Arsh & dev looked at each other with wide eyes....