CHAPTER 17

Shailu looked at him with wide eyes and tried to go into bathroom again to escape from him.. but arsh pinned her into wall...

He buried his face in her neck and inhaled deeply making her stutter a little...

Shailu: arsh...

He bitted her neck making her hiss a little...

Shailu: master (whined)

Arsh: that's right love bug... How dare you to tease me infront of everyone?

Shailu didn't said anything... He started to kiss her neck making her fisted his shirt.. 

Arsh: do you know how much I missed you darling? I missed you each & every second... Especially at night.. your body entangled with mine and I roam my fingers on your soft skin when I kiss & suck your treasure...

Shailu: master...

Arsh: you are mine baby.   Do you hear me? Only f***** mine...

He crashed his lips on hers and started to kiss her hardly...  His hands traced her bare thighs and slowly entered into her towel and gripped her bum & smacked it hardly making her moan loudly in his mouth...

He lifted her and went towards the bed and throw her on bed ... She looked at him and biting her lips..

He removed her towel and threw it away...  looked at her up and down... Making her fiddle under his dark gaze...

She can see raw desire in his eyes making her getting wet more... She grabbed her blanket and tried to cover herself but but threw blanket away...

Arsh: don't f******* hide from me... You are mine...

He kneeled down between her legs and grabbed her bossom and started to suck one while massaging another...

She tried to stop her moan by biting her lips... But he was being rough with her bossom making it hard for her to stop moaning out loud...

Arsh: I can't control anymore...  how do you want baby?

Shailu looked at him and whispered,

Shailu: love me like you always do.. 

He smirked at her and entered into her fully at one go making her scream which is echoed her whole room... She was forgot everything he entered into her ... It's not only about this.. they are feeling each other after long time..  it's a mixed feelings of their raw love ..

Both of them equally showed how much they missed each other... Arsh didn't let her to rest whole night.. he claimed he again & again rough & raw and showed her who she belongs to...

After Full night of passionate love making & claimed each other... Shailu fell asleep exhausted... arsh went to bathroom & returned with towel and a bowl of hot water and cleaned her lower to ease the pain... after that Both of them slept peacefully in each other arm's...

After 2 years arsh felt peace'and complete when his Chella sleeping in his hands... 

He looked at her sleeping face and kissed her forehead and whispered,

Arsh: i won't let you leave me again babe... You are stuck with me... Forever... I will follow you everywhere.. Even in your death... I will die before you & wait for you to come to me... You are mine... Only f****** mine... I will kill whoever comes between us..
_______

NEXT MORNING,

Shailu opened her eyes and tried to move.. but couldn't because of body pain and also something restricted her moving...