CHAPTER 16

When shailu crossed the A1 door... Suddenly the door opened and a hand  pulled her inside & closed the door with bang...

A hard body pinning Shailu against the door from her behind... She gasp when he pressed his lower body on her....

Arsh leaned towards her ear and whispered,

Arsh: did you feel it? 

Shailu: yes ... (whisperd)

Arsh: you are responsible for this... you dare to tease me infront of everyone?ah?

Shailu: sorry ...

Arsh pressed her against door and hold her hands above her head...

Arsh: Don't move .. until I say so...

Shailu: ok....

He bend down & raised her skirt slowly and tracing his finger against her leg...

He Hooked his fingers in her ineer & slowly removed it & put it in his pocket...

He inserted one of his hands into her tops and another in her treasure and pinched her clitoris... Making her gasp...

Shailu: wolfy... (whined)

He inserted his finger inside her making her gasp at the feeling of his fingers...

Arsh: so wet... Is it for me baby?

Shailu: yes ..

Arsh: how do you want?

Shailu: love me like you do...

Arsh smiled at hearing her...

Arsh mv: She remembers...

Flashback,

Arsh was walking in hospital corridor fastly... Suddenly he heard a voice behind him,

"Hello senior... Konjam Naa solradha Mulusa kettutu ponga "

He huffed and turned around to see Shailu standing there with black tshirt and skirt...

Arsh: enna Venum unakku ippo?

Shailu: vera enna neenga dhaan...

Arsh : idho paaru enakku indha madhavan maari romance laam panna varadhu... Nee edhir paakuradhu enta kidaikkadhu... Poi vera edhachum vela irundha paaru.. po...

Shailu: Naa ungala Madhavan maari romance pannungannu sollavey illaye..  neenga Epdi pandringalo apdiye pannunga...

Arsh: enna solla vara?

Shailu: Ada.. Naa ungala maathanumnu ninaikala.. because Naa ungala indha sidumoonji ah  paathudhaan love panna .... You can love how you love...

Arsh: Puriyala ...