020 // DAY 10

MON DEC XX 11:50 A.M.

ME

ME

We didn't exchange gloves

delivered 8:24 A.M.

Are you still asleep??? Loser we didn't stay out THAT late

delivered 9:01 A.M.

I think Mona is gonna try to get me to be in your car again LMAO

delivered 9:42 A.M.

ALHAITHAM?????

ARE YOU ALIVE????

delivered 11:12 A.M.

wtf where are you, why is Kaveh getting in Cyno's car

Are you okay?

delivered 11:50 A.M.

Did last night really affect him that much? Well, I guess anyone would be shaken up after that. Even if someone only distracted them for a bit afterward.

"Whatcha looking at?" Mona casually appeared in your sight, your hands tossing your cellular device into the air at her sudden entrance.

She caught the phone in time, her eyebrow raising at how you failed to notice her earlier. "You just now noticed me? I've been beside you for three minutes."

"I was just lost in thought."

"About?"

"Nothing important."

"Is it Alhaitham?"

You snatched her wrist, dragging the astrology nerd away from Layla. She attempted to call for help to the sleepy girl, but Layla shrugged her shoulders at what was going on. It wasn't like Mona was going to be stuffed into a bag and be taken away. It was just simply friends needing to talk in private. She had a bit of an idea what it was going to be, especially at how you jumped at the mention of Alhaitham's name.

She knew Mona would be able to do the bargaining like she always does. Besides, it would be too much work for her to try to engage in that particular conversation. She didn't feel like dealing with your stubbornness today.

It was quite noticeable by the two how you were looking for a certain someone when everyone went to their cars to go out for lunch. As well as the smile that faded off your face when you saw Kaveh get into someone else's car. With no Alhaitham in sight.

"Mona I love you but you talk too much."

"It was only just Layla around."

"Someone could've been eavesdropping!"