020.3 // CHILDE, SO HELP ME ARCHONS!

MON DEC XX 11:34 P.M.

ME

ME

Jean just told me Callie got arrested for violating her restraining order, stalking, and attempted assault. I'm sure there's more but I wanted to correct myself on the attempted manslaughter.

Alhaitham

Ok.

ME

Don't lock yourself in that motel.

I will come to drag you out like I did last time if you do.

Alhaitham

Yeah, I know. I told you I needed space for myself.

ME

Right. Don't revert back to that cold side of yours. Callie probably won't be seeing the outside world for a while. Even if she does and violates her restraining order, she'll end up right behind bars again.

Alhaitham

What did you mean by attempted manslaughter? Who exactly did she try to harm?

You?

That's quite funny. I'm sure you set her up for it.

ME

I gotta go.

I'm at the mansion with two idiots who are buzzing around two things that look like they could break at any second.

One looks like it'll burst into anger at any second and take the fragile crack with it.

Alhaitham

What?

Diluc, don't ignore what I asked earlier

Hello?

Archons you're so frustrating to deal with at times.

seen 12:01 a.m.

"Kaeya. Childe. Leave (Y/N) alone, right now." Diluc shoved his phone into his pocket, looking up from the couch to see (Y/N) and the ginger in a staring contest. From the sidelines, the dark blue-haired male secretly joined in but would jump out here and there.

It feels like I'm dealing with a bunch of damn children.

"Don't break that vase."

"What vase?"

"Childe, please don't start with me. It's barely a new day."

"Oh so now you care about that vase?"