2. 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧

02 : BIG BAD MAN

02 : BIG BAD MAN

" Who the hell is that? "

- ᴅᴀʀʏʟ ᴅɪxᴏɴ

______________

LUCY  lost count of how many days they've been in the woods. If she was being honest, it probably wasn't that many but it felt like ages.

Luckily with the campers bag they found, they should be able to keep this up for a few more days. They'll need to find the highway and Sophia's group soon. The water and food won't last.

"How long before we're on the highway?" The other girl asked. Something she's been asking for a while. Something Lucy didn't know the answer too.

"Soon." Lucy answered. "I promise."

It would probably be best not to tell her the fact that they were actually completely lost. That would only bring unnecessary panick. She was sure they were gonna make it to the highway. Somehow.

Sophia held her doll tightly, she does that quite a lot. Lucy figured the doll was a gift. A gift from someone important. Or maybe it's just the only kind of comfort she has right now since her entire group is missing. Well, technically she's the one missing.

"Where did you get the doll?" The brunette asked. "It looks like it's important to you." 

"It is." Sophia nodded with a faint smile on her face. "My friend gave it to me. Her family was with us in the beginning but they wanted to look for their own family so we split up."

"Wow, that sucks."

"Yeah, it does." She agreed. "But atleast I have you now, right?"

Lucy smiled at her. She's never had an actual friend before, not even before the apocalypse. Kind off fucked up that the first friend she had was in a world like this. 

"Right."