6. 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥

06: RANDALL

06: RANDALL

" You did. So we're blaming you for everything. "

ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴀ ᴘᴇʟᴇᴛɪᴇʀ

______________

LUCY  was sitting on the steps of the house as she played with her knife. She was bored out of her mind. Carl and Sophia suggested playing chess with her, which she obvisiouly declinded since chess was super boring. Now she's starting to regret her descision as her boredom took over.

The noise of a car made her look up from her knife. She put it on her belt while she stood up and walked towards the car, eyes searching for Glenn. 

She let out a sigh of relief at the sight of him stepping out of the car. She didn't hesitate running towards him.

"Glenn!" 

He smiled as he picked her up and spun her around, earning a lot of protests from the younger girl.

"You asshole." Lucy said after he put her down, though they were still hugging. "You scared the shit out of me."

She held onto him like she was scared he'd dissapear if she didn't. 

"Sorry, kiddo." Glenn pulled away from the hug. "I'm alright. See?" He gestured towards his body.

"You're okay." Maggie ran past Hershel, straight to Glenn and pulled him into a hug. He pushed her away gently before walking to the other side of the car, not sparing her another glance.

She looked at him with a hurt expression. Lucy grabbed her hand and gave it a comforting squeeze before following him.

"That was awkward." She told Glenn. 

" Yeah, I know." He rubbed his forehead with right hand while his other hand was resting on his hip. "I just-"

"Who the hell is that?" T -Dog asked, pointing at the person sitting in the car.

"That's Randall."