10. 𝐃𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

10 : DO WHAT'S RIGHT

" You are gonna beat this world. "

- ʟᴏʀɪ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ

━━━━━━━

"IN HERE!"  Carl yelled as he opened a door. They practically ran through the entire prison to find a safe place away from the walkers.

They were originally teaching Hershel how to walk with crutches. Not that he needed any help, the man was a natural. Unfortunately, nothing good lasts forever. One minute, everyone was smiling at eachother, content with the things they'd accomplished, then the next minute everyone is running for their lives as walkers attacked them.

Lucy didn't know where Glenn was which left her even more panicked then she already was. She saw Sophia along with Beth help Hershel get to a safe place, but she didn't know what happened after that. Everything was kind off blurry. 

Right now, they were hiding in some room they found somewhere in the prison hallways. The cell block wasn't safe anymore, swarming with the dead.

Lori gripped onto the wall, breathing heavily. "What are those alarms?" Lori managed to choke out. Lucy hadn't even noticed the alarms, being too focused on Lori instead.

"Don't worry about it." Maggie took Lori's arm, pulling her along gently. "Lori, let's lay you down."

"No, the baby's coming."

"What? Now?" Lucy took a step forward.

"We have to get back to our cell block and have Hershel help." Carl stated, seeming just as panicked as everyone else.

"We can't risk getting caught out there."  Maggie shook her head. "You're gonna need to give birth to this baby here."

Lucy immediately shook her head. "I can go get Hershel, I'm sure that-"

"No." Maggie refused again. "We can't."

"Great." Lori mumbled sarcastically.

"What is she doing?" Carl looked even more panicked. "Can't she breathe?"

"She's probably in pain." Lucy was horrified. There were walkers everywhere, they weren't even sure if this place was completely safe, she didn't know where Glenn or the others were and now Lori's about to give birth without Hershel around, in some dark, creepy prison room.

"She's fine." Maggie tried reassuring, though she didn't seem to believe it herself. "Come here, let's get your pants off."  

She unbuckled Lori's belt before sliding her jeans down and lowered her to the ground. "You guys are gonna need to help deliver the baby. You up for it?"

"Of course." Lucy answered, without hesitating. It didn't matter how terrified she was of pregnancy or women giving birth, all that mattered at the moment was Lori and the baby.