4. 𝐄𝐠𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

04 : EGGHEAD

04 : EGGHEAD

" You're the worst. "

- ɢʟᴇɴɴ ʀʜᴇᴇ

______________

GLENN  was on a run with Maggie. They should be back soon but since Lucy couldn't come along, she decided to help Lori fold the laundry. It's not like she had anything else to do, Glenn and Maggie were gone, Carl and Sophia were somewhere roaming around the farm and Lucy did not feel like running around looking for them.

Lori had been acting pretty weird all day. Holding her stomach, putting a hand infront of her mouth as if she was trying to stop herself from throwing up, stuff like that. Whenever Lucy suggested she should go see Hershel, she denied, stating that she was 'fine'.

Lucy didn't want to push her so she decided to keep quiet most of the time, only asking for a last time if she was okay.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine, honey." The older woman gave her a light nod, though she didn't seem to sure of it. "So, how are you liking it here on the farm?" She asked, avoiding any more questions of the younger girl.

"I love it here." Lucy smiled. "Everything here is just so peaceful and quiet. Unlike out there."

It was nice. Nice to be able to sleep without having the fear of getting ripped apart, nice to have actual people around you, nice to have proper meals. But like everything else, it wasn't perfect. The walkers in the barn proved that. So did Shane. 

"Yeah, it is." Lori chuckled as she continued folding the shirt in her hands. "You getting along with everyone?"

"Sure am." The younged girl said. "Except maybe Shane. He's not exactly my biggest fan."

She shook her head. "Shane's a hothead but he's not that bad, you know."

"So I've been told." 

The sound of the fence opening prevented them both from saying anything else. Maggie walked towards them, bag in her hand and a look full of anger.