5. 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥

05 : BIG BROTHER CARL

" Big brother Carl. Pretty cool, huh? "

- ᴄᴀʀʟ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ

______________

WHEN  Andrea walked out of the RV but Dale didn't, Glenn decided to speak up.

"You okay?" 

"Yeah." Dale answered. "You mind running and getting me some water? I just- I need a second."

"You'll keep watch?" He asked him. Dale didn't answer, which caused Glenn and Lucy shared a concerned look. "Dale?"

"Yeah, sure." He finally agreed.

After getting Dale's glass of water, they went back to the RV to keep watch again. Glenn was sitting on the chair, holding onto the gun tightly as he watched over the farm. Lucy was lying on her stomach, reading the comics she'd gotten earlier in the day.

Maggie walked past the RV with a basket off vegetables in her arms. Glenn dropped the gun carefully and took of the hat before throwing it in Lucy's face.

"Hey!" She glared at him.

Ignoring her, he called after Maggie. She looked at him but continued walking, unsurprisingly.  "I'll be right back." He told the girl before climbing down the RV.

She looked down at them. She couldn't tell what they were saying but there was a lot of yelling. Glenn took the basket out of Maggie's hands, placing it down. He walked away after giving her an entire speech about, God knows what. Maggie stood there for a second before calling after him.

"Hey, walker bait!" She yelled.

Of course that was the only thing she could hear from that entire conversation. Lucy chuckled at the nickname. Then before she knew it, they were kissing. She didn't know if it was absolutely adorable or absolutely disgusting.

"Woohoo! Go Glenn!" She cheered from up the RV causing them to pull away and look at her. Maggie laughed, clearly amused, while Glenn looked the very opposite of amused.