Prologue: A Tragic Loss/A New Ark Rises

(A young boy named Jonathan Stephen is seen carrying the body of his injured childhood friend named Rosemary Winters.)

Jonathan: Hold on, we're almost there

Jonathan: Hold on, we're almost there. You'll be fine.

Rosemary: (weakly) J-Jonathan?

Jonathan: Don't talk, okay? Just look at me, don't close your eyes yet.

Rosemary: Jonathan... I... I... I... lo... lov... love you.

Jonathan: Stay with me! I love you too, Rosemary! Please stay with me!

(Jonathan finally reaches an ambulance and explains what happened to Rosemary. The Doctors immediately took her to the hospital.)

Jonathan: I hope she can make it out.

????: Why waste your time trying to save her?

Jonathan: Huh?

????: She will die anyway.

Jonathan: Who's there? Show yourself!

????: There's nothing the doctors can do. She will die and then, you'll be next.

(The voices keep tormenting him until he snaps out of it and screams in anger, drawing people's attention. The citizens get confused as Jonathan storms off, but there are a few people who smirked.)

(Five hours later.)

(Jonathan finds out that Rosemary has died, and starts sobbing.)

Jonathan: Why? Why did she have to die? She did nothing wrong to anyone! So why did she die? WHY? (clenches his fist) WHY?!

(He screams in anger, causing everyone in his neighborhood to be worried about him, except for a few.)

(Next day, Jonathan decided to drop out of school, much to the Principal's confusion, but his colleagues explained the reason why, and he let him leave the school. As he returns home, a tear falls from his eyes.)

Jonathan: Rosemary... you've been my greatest friend.

(As he goes home, he turns on the TV and watches the news about the incident which caused Rosemary's death.)