Chapter 14: Proving A Nekomata's Innocence

(Jonathan is seen with Azu as he prepares for his next plan.)

Azu: Anything you need, Ark-sama?

Jonathan: I heard from Koneko that her sister had somehow been considered an SS-Rank Devil, one of the most wanted criminals. But she also said she sensed something wrong with what she heard about her.

Azu: And you want to confirm?

Jonathan: Not only that. There seems to be a reason for this Kuroka to do something the others considered bad. And I need to know where I can find evidences.

Azu: Okay.

(Then Azu works on locating the place where the evidences of Kuroka's actions can be found, and suddenly he receives a call from Shin.)

Jonathan: I'll be right back.

(Jonathan walks away, and Azu gets suspicious about it.)

(Jonathan finally attends the call.)

Jonathan: Hello?

Shin: Hey Jonathan, that's me, Shin. I know where the evidences can be found.

Jonathan: What are you talking about?

Shin: The evidences which can prove Kuroka's innocence.

Jonathan: I'm listening.

(Timeskip)

(Jonathan and Shin are seen searching for evidences in the place where she killed her master. Suddenly they see Cinder's Faction easily defeating Teams CRDL and RWBY, Satsuki, the Elite Four and Ironwood.)

Jonathan: Tch, those fake heroes are such a pain in the ass.

Shin: Shall we?

ARK DRIVER!

(Jonathan pulls out his progrisekey while Shin pulls out two gashats.)

ARK-ONE!

MIGHTY ACTION X!

SHAKARIKI SPORTS!

SHAKARIKI SPORTS!

Shin: Grade 3!

Jonathan/Shin: Henshin!

SINGURIZE! HAKAI! HAMETSU! ZETSUBO! METSUBO SEYO! CONCLUSION ONE!

GASHAT! GACHAN! LEVEL UP! MIGHTY JUMP! MIGHTY KICK! MIGH-TY ACTIO-N X! A GACHA! SHAKARIKI! SHAKARIKI! BAD BAD! SHAKA TO RIKI TO SHAKARIKI SPORTS!

(Then they transform into Kamen Rider Ark-One and Kamen RIder Genm.)

Ark-One: CInder's Faction... will be EXTINCT!

Genm: I'll clear this game even if it means using continues!

(Then both step up and Team RWBY recognizes them.)

Ruby: It's them!

Weiss: (glares) You...

(Ark-One shoves Team RWBY away, and Team CRDL charges at him, only for Genm to punch and slash them.)

Cinder: (sees Ark-One) It's him... the one mistress Salem was talking about.

Ark-One: (to Genm) You teach those fake heroes a lesson while I'll deal with those villains.

Genm: No need to say it again.

Satsuki: (angry) You called us fakes? I'll make you pay for this!

(Satsuki gets kicked down by Genm.)

Genm: You're gonna have to get through me first!

(Cut to Ark-One, he kicks Cinder before punching her in the face. Emerald uses her Thief's respite, but Ark-One dodges her attack and then summons the Progrise Hopper Blade to slash her, and stabs her in the chest.)

Emerald: Urk.

Ark-One: There's no one who can stop me. No one!

AKUI! KYOFU! FUNUU! ZOO! ZETSUBO!

PERFECT CONCLUSION! LEARNING FIVE!

Ruby: (shocked) NOOOO!

Ironwood: TAKE COVEEEER!

Genm: (smirks) Not so fast!

GASGAT! KIMEWAZA! SHAKARIKI CRITICAL STRIKE!

(Genm throws a Trick Flywheel at RWBY, CRDL, Satsuki, Elite Four and Ironwood for a spinning slash, defeating them.)

PERFECT!

(Ark-One unleashes a dark explosion wave which destroys Cinder's Faction.)

Genm: Now let's resume our search.

(Timeskip)

(The evidences which prove Kuroka's innocence have been gathered, and Shin prepares to broadcast them. As for Jonathan, he is hugged from behind by Kuroka herself.)

Kuroka: Thank you so much for helping me

Kuroka: Thank you so much for helping me. You're such a nice guy, nya.

Jonathan: No problem. No come on, your sister awaits you.

(Shin manages to broadcast the evidences of Kuroka's innocence, and the council had no other choice but to exonerate her. As Jonathan brings Kuroka to his house, she reunites with Koneko.)

Koneko: Sis.

Kuroka: Shirone.

(Koneko and Kuroka have a sisterly hug.)

Koneko: (smiles at Jonathan) Thank you, Jonathan. I owe you one.

Jonathan: Please, I didn't do it by myself.

Koneko: Even so, if it weren't for you, I'd never be able to see my sister again.

Azu: Way to go, Ark-sama.

(Azu winks at Jonathan and giggle.)

(The last scene shows Jonathan's house as the screen fades out.)