Chapter 16: Banging Mitsuki (🍋)

(Mitsuki was watching the entire fight, and was relieved that her own son was getting what he deserved, and then she turns to Jonathan and feels her heart beating as she blushes madly.)

Jonathan: Uh... lady? Are you alright?

(Mitsuki kisses Jonathan on the lips and then pulls him inside her house before locking the door.)

Jonathan: Hey, what are you... Oh my god!

(Mitsuki gives Jonathan a good view of her ass before turning to him and smirking seductively.)

Mitsuki: Come on, big boy. (slaps her ass) Come and get it.

(Jonathan gets confused at first, but then he complies as he takes off his pants and slowly inserts his member into her vagina, earning a moan from both of them.)

Mitsuki: Awesome... just like Willow said...

Jonathan: Wait a minute, do you know Willow Schnee?

(Mitsuki moves her butt on his member.)

Mitsuki: We are friends. We both talk about our problems with our children, who proved to be nothing but spoiled brats so many times. And then I heard about you.

(Jonathan thrusts into her.)

Jonathan: I believe she talked good things about me.

Mitsuki: You bet she did. She even said that if she could have another son, she wanted it to be you.

Jonathan: Not everything goes accorping to our perspectives, right?

(Jonathan keeps thrusting into her.)

Mitsuki: Unfortunately. My son kept hurting so many innocent people. I should never have given birth to a mistake like him!

Jonathan: I feel bad for you, you know.

Mitsuki: Just... go harder and faster, big boy. Pound my pussy.

(Jonathan nods and thrusts harder and faster, making Mitsuki moan louder.)

Mitsuki: Yes, that's what I'm talking about.

(Jonathan keeps thrusting at her for three minutes.)

Mitsuki: How about we change positions?

(Jonathan stops and nods in agreement. Then they change to a ballet dancer position as he inserts his member into her vagina and thrusts really faster. Mitsuki moves as well, and both share a sexy kiss.)

Mitsuki: (in mind) Wow, his lips are so nice. And his cock is much bigger than my husband's.

(After five minutes, Jonathan reaches his limit.)

Jonathan: (groans) Mitsuki... I guess I'm going to cum...

Mitsuki: (moans) Me too...

(Then with a last thrust, Jonathan cums inside Mitsuki, who cums as well, and then both lay down.)

Mitsuki: That was... amazing...

Jonathan: Surely it was...

(Then they cuddle as the screen fades out.)