Chapter 15: The End of Katsuki Bakugo

(After managing to reunite Koneko with his sister Kuroka, Jonathan is seen walking in the streets, and he suddenly sees a young blonde boy berating a blonde woman.)

Jonathan: Tch... that brat should learn to respect the elders.

????: What's up this time, Jonathan?

(Jonathan turns to see Shin, and then he points at the boy.)

Jonathan: That brat.

Shin: (cracks his knuckles) I'll take care of him!

(Jonathan and Shin approach the boy, who is revealed to be Katsuki Bakugo.)

Bakugo: LISTEN HERE, OLD HAG! IF YOU DARE SAY I-

(Suddenly Jonathan kicks Bakugo down before turning to Mitsuki.)

Jonathan: Are you okay?

Mitsuki: Yes, it's just that spoiled brat who insists that he will become the number one hero and such.

Shin: (glares at Bakugo) You are the type of fake hero I hate the most, so arrogant and never cared about the innocent people you hurt but fortunately I know how to break people like you!

Bakugo: Oh yeah? How!

(Shin places the Gamer Driver on his waist before pulling a Gashat.)

Shin: With this!

MIGHTY ACTION X!

MIGHTY ACTION X!

Shin: Grade Zero! (prepares to transform) Henshin!

GASHAT! GACHAN! LEVEL UP! MIGHTY JUMP! MIGHTY KICK! MIGH-TY ACTIO-N X!

(Shin transforms into Kamen Rider Genm.)

Jonathan: (to Mitsuki) We better step aside. Things are about to get ugly.

(Mitsuki nods and backs off along with Jonathan as Genm prepares to fight Bakugo.)

Bakugo: Hmph! Do you think that will stop me from being the greatest? Don't make me laugh!

Genm: I'll clear this game even if it means to use continues.

(Bakugo tries to blow Genm up, but somehow can't.)

Bakugo: MY QUIRK! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY QUIRK, YOU GODDAMN EXTRA?

Genm: My Level 0's abilities can neutralize all abilities and nullify certain ones. And it turns out your quirk got nullified.

Bakugo: (growls) My quirk... (charges at Genm) GIVE IT BACK! RRRAAAAAAAARRRRGH!

(Bakugo tries to punch Genm, who easily grabs his fist.)

Genm: Oh c'mon, was that all you got after all your talk about being the greatest earlier? You are just all bark and no bite. Pathetic.

Bakugo: (angry) SHUT THE FUCK UP!

(Bakugo punches Genm rapidly, but the Kamen Rider is unfazed by his punches. Not willing to give up, Bakugo keeps punching him until Genm kicks him away. Bakugo gets back up and glares at Genm.)

Bakugo: Why won't you DIE!

Genm: (laughs) Unlimited power, son. While yours are null, mine are limitless. (points at Bakugo) You can't hurt me, brat!

(Bakugo angrily charges at Genm and punches him, but he is unfazed.)

Genm: What did I just say!

(Genm grabs Bakugo's arm and rips it off, causing him to scream in pain. Then he starts beating him with his own arm.)

Genm: Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.

(Genm keeps beating Bakugo to a pulp with the latter's own arm.)

(Timeskip)

(Hours later, Genm stands over an unconscious Bakugo.)

Genm: Had enough? (sees a tear falling from Bakugo's right eye) Thought so.

(Then Genm reverts back to Shin as he walks away, and the screen fades out.)