Chapter 9: Conversation Gone Wrong

(Dekusquad is seen thinking about what the DGP Squad said about destroying everything in their eyes.)

Izuku: What if they're telling the truth? What if they CAN destroy everything in our eyes?

Ochako: So that means...

Izuku: Shoto, are you thinking the same as I am?

Shoto: If you mean having a peaceful conversation with them? Then I'm in.

Izuku: Then it's settled.

(Timeskip)

(Dekusquad is seen with the DGP Squad as they start a conversation.)

Izuku: So? What happened to your world?

Isurugi: Our world's Union Academy was corrupted, rotten to the core. They simply bully, neglect, and wrongfully punish powerless people.

Tsumuri: We founded the Desire Grand Prix to fight against Union Academy to save our world.

Ori: They allowed villains to destroy some homes and kill families before fighting them, only to look like they're good guys and pretended to pay condolences.

Mika: But they actually don't care about anyone. All they care about is the destruction of the world as we know.

Sougo: We managed to defeat them all even though we were outnumbered, but our world was already doomed anyway.

(Suddenly Rias' Peerage comes in, except for Issei.)

Rias: Izuku? What are you doing here?

Isurugi: (angry) You tricked us!

LASER RAISE RISER!

(Then they pull out their cards and place them on their Laser Raise Risers.)

KEKERA SET!

ZIIN SET!

KYUNN SET!

BEROBA SET!

DGP Riders:  Henshin!

LASER ON!

(They start transforming.)

KEKERA LOADING!

ZIIN LOADING!

KYUNN LOADING!

BEROBA LOADING!

READY, FIGHT!

(Then they start shooting both Dekusquad and Rias' Peerage, but she uses a magic barrier which blocks the shots. She and Akeno nod in agreement and combine their destruction spells, forming an electrified sphere of destruction at Beroba, defeating her and forcing her out of her transformation. Mika then places her Desire Driver in her waist.)

DESIRE DRIVER!

(Then she places the Jyamato Buckle in her driver.)

JYAMATO!

(Mika becomes Jyamato Buffa.)

Koneko: (shocked) What the hell?

Buffa: I'm not a human anymore! Because of you fucking Union

Buffa: I'm not a human anymore! Because of you fucking Union... I have become a Jyamato! The thing that I need to destroy to bring peace!

(Then numerous vines grow out of her body to inflict pain into Dekusquad and Rias' Peerage.)

Buffa: This is the pain I had to bear!

(Buffa then brutally beats both Dekusquad and Rias' Peerage before reverting back to her human form.)

Mika: We gave you a chance, and you wasted it.

(Then the three Kamen Riders revert back to normal as Mika passes out and they carry her away.)

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, the headmasters are seen talking among themselves about the incident with the Schnee Dust Company.)

Ozpin: Somehow the evidences of Jacques' crimes against faunus have been shown worldwide.

Ironwood: Not that we're supposed to care about him or something, but there are obvious questions about this.

Chifuyu: Who found them and why reveal them just now?

Nezu: We don't know yet, but it must have something to do with one of the Kamen Riders which appeared lately.

Tsunade: Was it one of them?

Ironwood: If yes, it's probably Ark-One since Team RWBY and Bakusquad found Jacques dead in the ground.

Superman: And like it wasn't enough, a masked warrior has killed one of the Bakusquad members: Hanta Sero.

(Suddenly Sirzechs gets a call from All Might.)

Sirzechs: What's up, All Might? What? My sister and her peerage were beaten? Dekusquad too?

Nezu: What's up, Sirzechs?

Sirzechs: It's those four, they...

(Then the screen fades to black.)