Chapter 7: Assault on Schnee Dust Company

(Jonathan and Shin are seen preparing for their attack as they place their drivers on their waist.)

ARK DRIVER!

GAME DRIVER!

GAME DRIVER!

(Then Jonathan pulls his progrisekey while Shin pulls out his Gashat.)

ARK-ONE!

MIGHTY ACTION X!

MIGHTY ACTION X!

(They prepare to transform.)

Jonathan/Shin: Henshin!

SHINGURIZE! HAKAI! HAMETSU! ZETSUBO! METSUBO SEYO! CONCLUSION ONE!

GASHAT! LET'S A GAME! MATCHA GAME! MUTCHA GAME! WHAT'S YOUR NAME? I'M A KAMEN RIDER!

(They transform into Kamen Rider Ark-One and Kamen Rider Genm.)

Genm: Hmm

Genm: Hmm... I don't think I can attack properly in this form... but I know how to solve this. Grade 2!

GACHAN! LEVEL UP! MIGHTY JUMP! MIGHTY KICK! MIGH-TY ACTIO-N X!

(Genm changes forms.)

Genm: That's better

Genm: That's better.

Ark-One: Jacques Schnee and the corrupt side of the Schnee Dust Company... WILL BE EXTINCT!

Genm: I'll clear this game even if it means using continues!

(They set towards the Schnee Dust Company.)

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, all students (except for Dekusquad) and staff are seen mourning for Iron Man as they made a funeral for him. Suddenly Winter comes in, drawing Ironwood's attention as he notices her expression.)

Winter: General! General! General!

Ironwood: What? What? What?

Winter: That Ark-One... he's attacking the Schnee Dust Company.

(Weiss' attention is caught.)

Weiss: WHAT?

Ironwood: Is he doing this by himself?

Winter: No, sir. There's someone else with him... He looks like Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, but... darker.

Ironwood: Damn... (to Weiss) Gather your team! Something bad will happen if this Ark-One and his new friend are not stopped!

Weiss: (nods) Right! (to Bakusquad (minus Bakugo)) Come with me!

(Then Team RWBY and Bakusquad (minus Bakugo) set towards Atlas to try to save the Schnee Dust Company.)

(Meanwhile at the Dust Mines, the Atlesian Soldiers are seen watching over the slave workers until suddenly one of them feels a dark presence.)

Atlas Soldier 1: What the hell?

(Suddenly Ark-One and Genm come in.)

Atlas Soldier 2: It's that bastard, and he's brought reinforcement.

Atlas Soldier 1: OPEN FIRE!

(The Atlas Soldiers shoot, but both Kamen Riders are unfazed by the shots. Ark-One dashes at the soldiers and cuts some of them in half. They try to attack him, but get shoved off. Another Atlesian Soldier tries his luck, only to receive a spartan kick in the gut. Two of them charge at him, only to have their necks grabbed and snapped. One of the remaining Atlas Soldierstries to grab a powerless slave worker, only to be brutally beaten by Genm. Ark-One sends a dark wave which harms the remaining Atlesian Soldiers while the slave workers are somehow unharmed.)

Ark-One: (to workers) Leave!

(Suddenly Jacques comes in and glares at both Kamen Riders.)

Jacques: Why are you freeing those animals?

Ark-One: Because they're more human than you, prick! Now... it's time to die!

AKUI!

KYOFU!

FUNUU!

ZOO!

ZETSUBO!

TOSO!

SATSUI!

HAMETSU!

ZETSUMETSU!

METSUBO!

Ark-One: Die, you piece of shit!

PERFECT CONCLUSION! LEARNING END!

(Ark-One jumps into the air and delivers a flying kick covered in red and black energy. Additional black energy is then channeled into his foot just before he strikes Jacques, killing him.)

(Meanwhile Genm is seen freeing both faunus and powerless workers, but suddenly he sees a bullhead.)

Genm: So those Union pricks found out, huh?

(Then he pulls the Gashat off his Driver and places it on his Kimewaza Slot.)

GASHAT! KIMEWAZA!

Genm: Let's see if they will survive THIS!

MIGHTY CRITICAL STRIKE!

(Genm charges his foot with purple and blue energy before delivering two spinning roundhouse kicks to the bullhead, and destroys it with a side kick. The Union Students are forced to leave the bullhead as it explodes. Then the Azur Lane shipgirls come in and help all of the slave workers to leave the place.)

(The last scene shows Ark-One reverting back to Jonathan as the screen fades to black.)