Save Me Tonight.......

Hi Guys........

I'm feeling really weird right now...........so if my writings a little crazy you can blame the craziness..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anyway, heres the next chappie of MY NEW ASSIGNMENT IS...................HARRY STYLES?

I feel really weird right now...........;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Love Lissa xxxxxx

AMELIA'S P.O.V

His Dad?

"You're Dad?" I whispered.

He just nodded and a tear slid down his cheek. Slowly I edged closer and put my arms around him.

"Harry......" I trailed of, not sure what to say.

"Its OK Amelia, you don't have to stay.........you can leave me." He told me.

Wait what? Leave him? No way in hell I'm doing that, I mean look at the state of him.

"Harry, I can't do that."

"You have to..I won't let you get hurt again." He said as he looked up at me.

"Harry, I'm a trained agent....that time I got shot...well, I thought the person was a friend."

He sigh, "Yeah, I know."

We were interrupted by yelling downstairs.

"WHERE THE HELL IS LOUIS?"

It was Brooke.

Harry and I took one look at each other and ran into the kitchen as fast as my legs could carry us.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Brooke was screaming in Eleanors face.........lets just say Brooke has never liked El, I think it because she likes Lou and she thinks El ruins her chances of being with him.....which I've always considered, stupid.

"Well, I happen to be his Girlfriend!" She sassed right back. Thank god Eleanor has sass, just like Louis! God he'd be proud.

Look Brookes my friend and all, but she was just being downright rude!

"YEAH, But its not like you deserve him!" Brooke said.

"Bloody hell, Brooke, leave her alone!" Yelled Harry as he walked over to Eleanor.

Lets just say Brooke didn't take Harrys yelling very well.....she stormed out of the room muttering stuff about Eleanor under her breath.

"Sorry about her El." I said.

"Thats alright, I....I just want Lou back!" She burst into tears again.

Poor El, I thought, just as the phone rang.

THANKS FOR READING! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE! I'M JUST REALLY LAZY...............I'm ashamed of my laziness..

Anyway I have promised my friend to say a personal sorry to him.......I have no idea why, but here it goes.........I'M SO SORRY I UPDATED LATE KYLE! YOU DESERVE BETTER! There you go!

OK, I hope you like my chappie!

COMMENT, FAN and VOTE!!!! I can't believe all the reads I'm getting! I LOVE YO"U GUYS SO MUCH! THANKYOU!!!!!

Love Lissa xxxxx