I Can Hear

Hi,

Is almost over :( I'm not planning on a sequel, but if you want me to I may consider it.

This is probably the last chapter,  not including the epilogue.

Love Lissa xxx

AMELIA'S P.O.V

As the building exploded I put my hands over my head, trying to protect myself from the sound.

Then suddenly everything went quiet and a terrible ring sound filled my ears. The pian was almost unbearable and I looked up at Harry.

"Harry..." I cried, but I still couldn't hear anything. I looked around and saw everyone hugging and smiling......but I started to panic when I saw their mouths moving but no sound that I could hear was coming out.

"My ears are ringing......I can't hear anything........it hurts." I said.

His eyes widened, then the ringing in my ears became louder so I put my hands over my ears and began to scream, hoping to hear my own voice again......but I didn't.

HARRY'S P.O.V

Everyone turned around as soon as Amelia began to scream.

"What....." Niall mumbled as he stared wide eyes at Amelia hunched over on the dirt with her hands over her ears, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"The bomb affected her ears." I replied as I tried to comfort her.

"Should we take her to the hospital?" Louis asked.

"No, we can't, they would ask to many questions." Abbey said. "I'll take her to London Spy's headquarters, there's a hospital there."

"But....." I began to protest.

"She needs help, Harry. I'll tell them you let of a bomb at a warehouse we followed you to and that the other girls stayed behind to find out where your father is."

"Fine, I'll get her to the car."

Then I picked Amelia up and she stopped screaming and began to cry even harder into my chest, when we got to the car I placed her in the passenger seat. Abbey then got into the car and told me that we couldn't go back to the apartment because if the people in the London Spy's hospital thought something wasn't right they would send agents over there.

"Okay." I said and kissed Amelia on the forehead.

Then the drove of towards the city.

*SIX HOURS LATER*

 Louis had taken us to his mothers house as they were on a holiday and he had a spare key in his wallet.

Once we had showered and got changed (The boy's into Louis' clothes and Eleanor into spare clothes she had left in Louis' room) we ate and sat around waiting for Abbey to call.

"Why hasn't she called?" I asked. "What if something happened?"

"Its going to be okay, mate?" Niall kept telling me, but I wasn't so sure....what if the damage to Amelia's ears was permanent?

Suddenly my phone began to ring and I snatched it up, answering it immediately.

"Hello?" I asked.

"She's going to be alright in a few day's, its not permanent." Abbey answered and I could tell she was smiling.

"Why weren't we affected?" I asked.

"When she was younger we were doing training for London Spy and a bomb was let off, she was to close and it damaged her ears."

"Oh." I said and began to smile. "Get her to call me as soon as possible, then we can discuss what we're going to do about your job.......you're not planing to continue working from them are you?"

"No."

"Alright, tell Amelia that I.......I love her." 

Then I hung up.

Comment, Fan and Vote :)

I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Lissa xxx