Waiting....

Hey People,

I've been busy lately so I've had to take a break but I'm back! I have a Criminal Minds story up now, so if your a CM fan.....go read :)

So read on....

Love Lissa xxx

AMELIA'S P.O.V

"Ugh!" I groaned and I ran my hands through my hair. "What the hell are we going to do?"

"Wait until something happens?" Liam suggested.

"But then they'll have an advantage!" Harry slammed his fist against the wall.

I looked around at everyone. Eleanor was leaning against Louis, who was sitting on the ground with his legs crossed, deep in thought. Zayn and Liam were leaning against a wall, Niall was sitting curled up in a ball rocking back and forward with Madi and Abbey trying to calm him down. While Harry and I were in the middle of the room, Harry standing up and me pacing, back and forth, back and forth.

Suddenly the door swung open, only to reveal 10 armed men.

"Come on, get your ass' up." Said a man with 5 scars running across his right cheek, it looked like someone had scratched him.

None of us moved a mussel.

"I SAID GET UP!" He

We all got up.

"Where are you taking us?" I said as I walked forward.

"To the man in charge.............Mr Styles."

Extreamly short chapter, I know. But I'd rather update a little than not update at all.

Comment, Vote, Fan!

Thankyou for reading.

Love Lissa xxx