We Thought It Was Over - Snippet

Hello Everyone,

So due to the fact that people have requested a sequel to My New Assignment Is Harry Styles I have decided to write one! 

Okay here's tiny snippet of the book.

"Harry!" I yelled with a smile on my face. "I'm home, I have something to tell you!"

He didn't answer. "Hello?" I yelled again.

No answer. Where is he? He always answers me, I'm prone to panic attacks and he knows I'll panic if I think somethings happened to him...or any of my friends.

"Harry?" I tried again as I ran up the stairs towards our room.

Slowly I pushed open the door and peeked inside.

I gasped, there was glass from the now shattered balcony doors all over the floor. Photo frames had fallen off walls. I went further into the room hoping to find Harry in the on-sweet, maybe there had been a break in? But again, he was nowhere to be found.

The panic started to set in.

"HARRY!" I screamed as I started to hyperventilate.

I fell down the stairs unable to walk, crawling on my hands and knees to the phone I pressed the first buttons that came into my head.

They picked up.

"Louis, please come....." I managed to get out before everything went black.

GO READ, if you want to find out what happens to Amelia, Harry, Abbey, Eleanor and the Lad's.......

Its in my library under the name:     We Thought It Was Over

Love Lissa