The Bomb

Hey people,

So recently I have become addicted with......the Sims freeplay.

This Chapter is dedicated to Claire_201 because her Fanfic: Kidnapped By One Direction was the first wattpad fanfic I read and I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! Its hilarous go read it!!!!!!!!!!

Love Lissa xxx

HARRY'S P.O.V

Glancing at my watch I relized I only had 4 minutes to get Amelia and the others out of this building before it blows up. I rolled my fathers limp body out the the way with my foot and kicked the door open, then turning around I picked up the unconsius Amelia and ran outside into the freezing night air.

After I was about 20 meters away I put Amelia down behind a huge metal storage compartment but as soon as her head touched the ground her eyes opened and she began to breathe heavily.

"Harry!" She gasped and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Amelia, your alive." I pulled back from her embrace and kissed her on the lips, my hand supporting her back while hers moved up my neck to tangle themselves in my hair.

She pulled back and smirked, "I'm not going to leave you that quickly."

Suddenly I heard yelliing from inside the building.

"I'll be right back." I whispered and pecked her on the lips.

"Harry!" She yelled after me, but I was already running towards the building.

I glanced at my watch......3 minutes.

"Crap." I muttered under my breath as I entered the building.

Then stumbling thuoght the hallways I follwed the voices until I found everyone..........everyone except Louis.

"We'res Louis?" I yelled.

"Here." Someone yelled from behind me.

It was Madi, holding a gun to Louis head.

"Lou!" Eleanor cried from behind me.

I reached for my pocket....only to find no gun. Damn it.

"Madi....what the hell?" Abbey took a step forward, only to have Brooke step around the corner and press a gun to Abbeys head as well.

"Why are you doing this?" Niall whimpered.

Madi shrugged, "Because we hate you all, London Spy wanted to kill you and your father. But I see you've already taken care of your Father, Harry.....so we are going to finish the job."

Suddenly both Madi and Brooke we're shot in the head.

I turned around....it was Eleanor.

Suddenly a computer generated voice spoke from a loudspeaker on the roof.

" This bomb will detinate in: 30, 29, 28, 27." She said.

"RUN!" I screamed.

--------------------------------------

So, how did you like that????

Please Comment, Vote and Fan!

Love Lissa xxx