Ugh, Now What?

Hey people,

Yes, the end of this book is drawing near.......:( There will not be a sequel :( But I shall take Dark and Light off hold and continue writing it as well as my slow updates of MADHOUSE.

Read on......

Love Lissa xxx

HARRY'S P.O.V  ( I haven't done this in a while)

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Amelia take down two of my fathers agents and then turn and start looking around frantically for my father who was............gone?

Suddenly a fist colided with my head and I blinked, trying to focus on the man who had hit me. I rasied my fist and punched him in the jaw, I must have causeed quite a bit of damage because he spat out a lot of blood and teeth. But before he could hit me again I kneed him in the groin and he fell to the ground screaming in pain. I was about to turn my back and spare him........but he spat in my face and a second later he was out cold.

Turning I hit the guy Liam was fighting and he fell to the ground. Soon we had taken out almost every one of my fathers agents and Zayn, Liam, Louis and I where about to help Niall but when we found him in the hallway............we had no idea what to do.

Niall was holding a gun and  had one of the agents backed up against a wall......but there was slight problem........the agent had Eleanor and had a knife to her neck, ready to kill her if Niall did anything.

"Damn it!" Louis muttered and the guy noticed us.

Ugh, now what?

AMELIA'S P.O.V

I ran down the hallway searching for Mr Styles, Stepping around a corner I felt something cold and hard pressed against the side of my head.

A gun.

Ugh, now what?

Hahaha short update because I felt I owed you for 4,000 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou for reading, comment, vote, fan.

Love Lissa xxx