Five Minutes

Hey People,

So…….it’s been a while hasn’t it……My theatre production of Hansel and Gretel was hectic and I had no time to write. 

Read on……….           

Love Lissa xxx

AMELIA’S P.O.V

I turned to face the person pointing the gun to my head and my heart sank, it was Mr Styles holding a bomb detonator with an smirk plastered across his ugly face.

“Move and I’ll blow up this whole building.” He told me.

“You’ll blow yourself up as well.” I growled

“Nah, I’ll have five minutes to get out…..and I doubt you’ll leave your precious boyfriend behind.” His smirk grew even bigger and I gulped.

“Why are you doing this?” I whispered.

“Money.”

“But he’s your son!” I couldn’t believe this man; he was going to kill his only son.

Then he started to laugh harder than I’d seen anyone laugh in my whole life.

“What?” I asked.

“You still think that I’m his father, after all I’ve done? Let me ask you this……do we look anything alike?”

I frowned. “You’re not his father?”

He shook his head. “Nah, I killed his real father years ago.”

I heard footsteps and then a voice…..Harry’s voice.

“Amelia?”

I didn’t answer.

“Amelia?” He was getting closer and closer.

Suddenly Mr Styles pulled me close to him and put a knife to my throat.

“She’s over here.” Mr Styles yelled, I heard running and Harry’s heavy breathing.

He turned the corner and his eyes widened.

“LET HER GO YOU FREAKING BARSTARD!” He screamed.

“Shut your mouth or she dies.” He threatened as he pushed the knife into my neck.

“Harry!” I screamed as a few drops of blood dribbled down my neck.

Mr Styles just laughed and push the blade in even deeper creating a shallow cut. I whimpered and Harry took a step forward.

“OY, don’t move!”  He yelled and pushed the blade even deeper. The blood was flowing out of my neck now.

I was dropped to the ground attempting to get up. I saw Mr Styles turn and walk down the hallway, but just before the turned the corner he turned around and pressed the detonator. Then he yelled two words that made my blood run cold.

“Five minutes.”

Harry knelt down beside me, his face inches from mine.

“Harry.” I whispered.

“Come on, get up.” He told me as he hauled me to my feet.

While he supported me he ripped off the bottom of his shirt and wrapped it around my neck.

“What did he mean ‘Five minutes’?”  He asked as he secured the makeshift bandage.

“Building……..Explode.” I managed to croak.

His eyes widened, and then picking me up bridal style, he carried me to the end of the hallway.

“Which way?”  He muttered to himself.

“Right.” I croaked as the world started to spin.

Then everything went black.

HARRY’S P.O.V

After running down about three hallways I came across my father attempting to open a door.

I looked down at Amelia as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, was she dead? Or had she only fainted? I didn’t know but I hoped for the second option.

Slowly I put Amelia’s limp body down and grabbed the gun out of her pocket. The taking a few steps forward I cleared my throat.

He turned around, eyes widening when he saw the gun.

“It’s over.” I said.

Then I shot him.

I hope you enjoyed that my friendly friends!

Now comment, vote and fan!

Love Lissa xxx