Badass Eleanor

Hey Peeps,

I’m very sorry I haven’t been updating lately, I’ve just been very busy! Holiday homework SUCKS!

So, here’s the story you came for………Oh, I’m going to do El’s P.O.V in this chapter.

Love Lissa xxx

ELEANOR’S P.O.V

No one had rang or texted me since I snuck out……..I guess they thought I went home or something. As if I’d go home in a situation like this, I had followed Harry outside, now I was pursuing the white van he had gotten into.

“She’s not afraid of all the attention, she’s not afraid of running wild……..” My phone started to wring.

“Ugh.” I breathed and picked it up.

“Eleanor?” Zayn asked.

“Yes, what’s going on?”

“Oh I don’t know.” He said sarcastically. “It might be that you aren’t here.”

“Oh sorry Zayn, I went home, I couldn’t handle Lou being gone.” I lied, hoping that Zayn couldn’t tell when I was lying.

“Oh okay El, See you later…..I hope.” He told me.

“Yeah, If we live through this.”

“We?” He asked.

“I mean you guys.”

I heard Liam in the background yelling that it was time to go.

“Okay Bye El.”

“Bye.” I hung up.

That was close, especially when I said we, because it indicated that my life was in danger as well.

I thought about what I was doing, I felt bad lying and all.

Then it hit me exactly how dangerous what I was doing was…….I might be dead by tomorrow. But then I remembered Louis and I knew I couldn’t leave him.

 The car Harry was in came to a stop outside a big warehouse; I stopped behind them and prayed they hadn’t noticed me following them. Thankfully they didn’t even glance at me as they escorted Harry inside.

Once they were inside I grabbed a gun I’d found earlier down the side of the couch and put a bullet proof vest on and a black leather jacket.

*****Flashback*****

“No you’re not….I, I won’t let you.” Harry growled at Amelia.

Then it hit me, if Harry wasn’t going to let Amelia go, then he wouldn’t let anyone else go. He wouldn’t be able to save Louis on his own, what the hell is going through his head?      

Amelia just stood there glaring at him. I sat down on the couch and felt something hard underneath the pillow. Slowly I put my hand down the side of the couch and felt around until my hand hit something hard, a gun.

“I’m going weather you like it or not!” Amelia raised her voice, even though we all knew he would never let her go.

“No you’re not!” He raised his voice as well.

“Oh, like you can stop me….you’re not in charge of me!” She told him.

“YOU ARE NOT GOING WITH ME, FOR GOD’S SAKE! He full on yelled, he looked so scary.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING!” Harry continued to yell, his face contorted in anger.

I saw Amelia winced and looked down, his face softened.

Walking towards Amelia, he placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face up, forcing Amelia too look at him.

“I can’t let you go.” He whispered.

She slapped his hand away then ran down the hallway, I heard a door slam. Harry’s face fell and he chased after her.

The boys and the two other girls were watching him, so I took this opportunity to slip away. Taking the gun with me, I exited the apartment and walked down until I saw what Lou had told me was the apartment the girls were staying in.

I opened the door and looked around, the other girl Brooke, wasn’t there.

Creeping into the hallway I saw a bedroom door ajar, I peeked in. No one was inside so I walked in, pulling open the wardrobe door I saw five bulletproof vests, I took one and snuck out.

***Flashback Over***

I got out of the car and started to walk toward the warehouse, trying to keep away from the windows and doors.

“Here goes nothing.” I breathed.

How did you like that, with Eleanor’s P.O.V? I enjoyed writing it! El’s a bit of a badass isn’t she?

Don’t worry people, Louis will be back soon. I promise.

Thanks for reading, Fan, Vote and please comment to tell me what you think.

I SAW JACK THE GIANT SLAYER! Epic movie, loved it!

I’m looking for more books to read, so tell me about what One Direction FanFics you’ve read and liked.

Love Lissa xxx