We Meet Again

Hey People,

My nose is SO sore, I was doing before the game netball training  and one of my bestfriends in my team colided with me and my nose hit her forehead....Let's just say...It hurt A LOT......I hit her really hard because I'm going black under my eyes and I have a bruised nose.....

On a brighter note I am now in my School Production and a Youth Theatre Production! YAY!

Anyway, read on.....

Love Lissa xxx

HARRY'S P.O.V

I just stoodnthere in the middle of the room, patting a sobbing Louis on his back.

"Come on Lou." I whispered. "Its okay, I'm alive. You can stop crying."

"Sorry, I, I'm just so happy." He pulled away and wiped his eyes.

Eleanor was just standing awkwardly at the edge of the room.

"What now?" She asked.

I just looked from her to Louis and then back to her.

"I guess we wait."

AMELIA'S P.O.V

A million rthoughts ran through my mind as I ran down a hallway inside the warehouse, Harry, Lou and Eleanor were in. But the main thought that crossed my mind was......Are they alive?

We were traveling single file against the wall, with our guns in our hands, ready to shoot anyone who trys to kill us.

Seeing a door ahead I motioned for them to follow me and mouthed the words 'come on.'

I peaked under the door and saw three pairs of feet huddled in the courner. Taking a quick look at the shoes they were wearing I stood up from my current crouch.

"Was Harry wearing his white converse?" I whispered.

Liam nodded.

''Okay, on the count of three I'm going to kick the door open. Stand on both sides of the door and draw you're guns....make sure whoevers inside the room can't see you." I gave them a small smile. "Ready?"

They all nodded and got into position.

I held up three fingers and counted down to three.

Then I kicked open the door.

Thanks for reading, my lifes been pretty hectick at latley....so you people are just gonna have to bear with the late updates.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment and tell me how I'm going with this story. It would also mean a lot if you could vote and fan!

Love Lissa xxx