Operation- Find The Swag Masta Of Doncasta

Hey Friends Of The Internet,

Hahaha I like the name of this chappie! Do you? Feel free to talk to me when I'm online or leave me messages! I always reply! It gives me something to do when I'm not reading or writing..............or doing homework. SO SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM PEOPLE AND TALK TO ME!

I really hope you like this chappie!

Lots Of Love To Ya All

From Lissa

LOUIS' P.O.V

I heard the door open and and knew the torture would start again....

Every time Harrys Dad came into the room he would tell me about all the painful ways me he planned too kill and my friends.

"Well Louis, I have a job for you today."

Oh no this can't be good.....

"What do you want?" I mumbled

"You and I will be calling..Harry." He smirked, a smirk that made my blood run cold.

"No!" I yelled at him. "Leave him alone!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that Louis!" He laughed, "You see killing Harry is my main focus, kidnaping you is only a tiny part of my overall plan."

Wait what?

He's killing his own son? Jesus, this man is more messed up than I thought........My thoughts were interrupted by Mr Styles laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" I asked, putting as much sass as I could into my voice, trying not to seem as scared as I felt.

"Just the fact that you still think Harry is my son."

"W, what do you mean?" I gulped, all the sass left my voice immediately. "What do you mean Harrys not your son?"

"I'm not Harry's father, I killed Harry father long ago. After his Mum left me for that other man and gave birth to Harry......Well, I knew I had to do something, I wasn't going to let her get away from me that easily. So I hunted her, her new husband and baby down. Then killed her and her husband, and kept the baby to kill later, you know, so I could make him suffer even more."

I just stared at him.

It seemed like I just sat there staring for hour.....

"So, lets get this phone call up and running." He said.

HEY PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET!

I can't believe all the support I'm getting for this story!

So, I am going start another story so I will be writing two!

I will be One Direction

Tell me which boy you want it to be about!

If you want to be in my story just tell me and I'll try to make it happen!

And do you want my story to be a vampire story or love story?

Love Lissa xxxx