Wounds

AMELIA'S P.O.V

We were basically marching in rows up the hall way, apparently we were about to meet the one and only Mr Styles. Harry wanted to take out our guns and shoot the guards but I said no.......these people were taking us exactly where we wanted to go.

Suddenly we stopped outside a door, they held guns to our heads and took all of our weapons. One of the men opened the door, all I could see inside was an office. With a wooden desk, and a black chair, flanked by two agents facing the window so we couldn't see if their was anyone sitting in it....but I already knew that there was.

"Go on, go inside." The scar faced man growled.

Harry stepped inside first followed by me and everyone else.

The chair turned around to reveal Mr Styles, with a gun.

"Harry, how nice of you to bring your friends along for a visit!" He smirked and my blood ran cold.

He pointed the gun straight at my heart, which was beating extremely fast.

He pulled he trigger, but I was ready.

I ducked, only to hear a scream.

I turned around just in time to see Abbey fall to the ground.......it looked like she'd been shot in the arm, then she crawled out of the room, probably going to try and tear a piece of her shirt to wrap it around the wound.

Then Mr Styles began laughing like a maniac and everyone scattered around the room, taking on the guards.

I ran forward and dodged another bullet, only to throw aside by one of the agent beside him. Hitting the wall I got up as quickly as I could and launched myself at the Mr Styles again.

I ripped the gun out of Mr Styles hand and shot the agent that had throw me into the wall. He died instantly.

I turned around and got punched in the face by the second agent. Falling to the ground I felt blood dribble out of my now broken nose.

"Damn you!" I screamed and punched him twice as hard as he'd punched me.

He fell to the floor unconscious.

Now I had to kill Mr Styles, turning around to face the black chair I got ready to pull the trigger.

He was gone.

Whoop, Whoop epic chapter, Huh?

Comment, Vote, Fan.

Thanks for reading.

Love Lissa xxx