Found <3

Tk (Tanooka) POV

                         Time: 6:00 am

My mom came in yelling "Tanooka, get yo ass up and get ready for school"

Damn it's only 6:00 school starts at 8.

My thirsty ass mother make sure I'm up And ready for school before 8 so I'm always at school on time.

"I'm up" I yelled back to her as I sat up from my bed and walked into the bathroom that was in my room brushing my teeth and washing my face then turning on the shower and hopping in. I slept with my boxers and sports bra on so it didn't take much to get undressed.

When I was finished showering, I walked to my closet picking out my all black Nike fit. Something comfortable and cozy today.

I looked in the mirror admiring my fit. I looked good asl.

I walked downstairs and seen my mama in the kitchen cooking breakfast "goodmorning baby" she said not looking up from the eggs she was finishing

"Morning mama" I said sitting on counter where my plate of food was alright waiting for me.

"Hurry up and eat it's 7:12"

"Mama ima make it to school on time. We go threw this every day. School dont start til 8 and I got a car, you know I be speeding"

"Girl dont start, your ass gone get a ticket one day for speeding"

I smacked my teeth. "Mama dont jinx me"

She laughed "I'm just playing but your ass better slow down for real, 'for you pop a wheel or sum"

"Yes maam" I said stuffing my face in the food she made. I swear my mama got the best cooking in the world

"I gotta go to work baby, you better be a school before 8 I'm not playing"

"Mom.." I gave her a duh look and she rolled her eyes "alright now, I leaving" she said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Love ya"

"Love you too drive s safe" she walked out the door locking it behind her

I locked at my phone as I finished the last bite of my food. It was now 7:25 sense I got time I went up stairs to my already rolled up wood on my nightstand and sparked it up. I smoked half the wood and looked at the time again. It was now 7:30.

I put the wood out and shut my room door. I walked downstairs then out the door. I pulled out the keys to my car unlocking the door then getting in. I then drove my way to school.

It didn't take long to get there sense it was about 15 minutes away and I was driving.

I parked my car in the school parking lot then got out making my way to the entrance. I went to the front desk writing down my school ID and name then entered the front door. I walked straight to first period

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 3rd period. It was only a few students in here. Our school isn't really that big.

My teacher, Ms Mai handed us a book. We started reading the book the pages were kinda short. She was reading it outloud as the class was following.

We were now on page 7. Ms Mai began to read then stopped when there was a knock on the door. She sat her book down then opened the door.

I looked to see who it was. It was that one quiet stud. She's always running late so no one was really surprised.

All truth be told.. I have a little crush on her.

It's her quietness. The way she walks pass everyone just minding her own business. Shes a loner and I like that bout her. I've been watching her for a while now. Sometimes she looks stressed and tired, it makes me want to comfort her but I never even had the courage to speak to her.

"Oh look who decided to come late again" Ms Mai said as she looked at who was standing at the door

Ms Mai always on her back. She's always late, yes. But, you never know the reasons to someone being late.

She didn't say anything to Ms Mai she just walked in and sat at her usual spot in the back . Her seat was a seat in front of me.

"Open your book Ms Tardy" Ms Mai said to her and did.

I watched her back for a while. I can tell she wasn't actually focused on the book. She seemed...drained.

We read a few more pages before the bell ranged and everyone started getting up out their seats. I took my time on walking out.

"Ok everyone stack your books on the front table then head to your 4th period" Ms Mai said as everyone began to stack their books and head out the class. I was the last to walk out until Ms Mai called out Adri'ya's name

Just as I was walking out my note book fell causing all of my notes to fall out.

"Shit" I whispered lowly

I felt embarrass hit me as I notice Adri'ya staring and I started picking them faster

"Your failing this class drastically, your always late for school, but your here everyday. That should be enough for you to be catching up on your work"

Here Ms Mai go again. Can she give her a fucking break.

"I know I'm gonna get back on track I just need time" I her Andri'ya said lowly

Honestly, I'll give her every answer she needs. Nah. I don't want to encourage her to cheat. Well, Ill just study with her and help her get back on track.

Bitch what is you saying? Your too scared to even talk to her

I thought to myself

mind, shut up. One day I will.

I continued to think .

I finished picking my things up. I didn't want to be a nosy fuck so I let them continue on with there conversation as I walked to 4th period.