Lock <3

ANDRII POV

4th period was now over and it was time for lunch. I hated lunch. It was too much people gathered in just one room. I didn't eat. Even when I was hungry. I don't eat much. And I definitely don't eat school food, it's disgusting. I always chose to sit at a table in the back where nobody would notice me. Except for the other students sitting at that table. I didn't mind them sitting there, they were peaceful people.

Everyone gathered their things as we all headed to lunch. I sat in my usual seating and floor on my phone scrolling through Tiktok

I then heard what sounded like people arguing. I looked over seeing that the stud from my 3rd period was arguing with some fem.

"Your literally bothering her for no reason leave her alone" I heard the stud say

"You don't got shit to do with this do I'd advise you to mind your business"

"Fuck you, what do you gain out of bullying someone? You don't get a fucking reward. This girls literally in tears leave her alone."

I watched the argument grow more intense as the fem started stepping closer to the stud "what the fuck you gone do about i-"

Before she can finish her sentence the stud had punched her in the mouth then the fem screamed as she held her bloody mouth "AHaHhh my thucking tooth"

She done punched the girl tooth out.. well she did deserve it. Hope she learn her lesson

"Yea, and ima knock one out every time I see you tryna bully somebody" the stud moved her body as the deans ran in pulling her aside and taking her out the lunch room then taking the fem to the nurses office.

After that everything grew louder. Ever happened so fast. I was in aww knowing that that stud stuck up for someone that was being bullied. I wish we had more people like her back in the 5th grade when I was getting bullied.

Something about her coming to that girl's rescue just gave me chills. I like people like her. We need more of her in the world. Sweet souls.

It wasn't too long after the bell for lunch rang and everyone began walking out to go to their 5th period. Not me though, I'm leaving.

I usually stay till lunch then leave. I walked pass everyone then walked faster walking towards the exit of the building. I wasted no time walking out of this jail hold ass school

When I walked out I noticed that same stud walking to her car in the parking lot.

I then began to walk to the bus stop. Waiting patiently for the bus.

It didn't take long before the bus pulled up. I payed my bus fair and headed to the back as usual.

About 15 minutes later, it was my stop. I walked out the back door and began walking home. The walk from the bus stop to home wasn't long. Before I knew it I was infront of the door.

I then noticed that my key wasn't around my neck.

Shit.

I must've left it in my room, I could have sworn I bought it with me. Good think Noah's car was still here.

I knocked on the door a few times before the door flew open.

"SISTERRR" Noah hugged me tightly not giving me any oxygen before letting me go "I missed you I was so boreddd" Noah said dragging out his words.

Noah's also gay.

My mom hates the fact that she adopted Noah when he was in the closet then at the age of 16 he came out as gay. She swear that he made me gay. That woman is nuts.

My mom caused a lot of my pain. Telling me that I deserve to marry a man and that she can't stand me in baggy clothes. She tells me and Noah that's were going to hell almost everyday. We've became so use to it, it doesn't even bother us anymore.

I walked all the way inside shutting then locking the door behind me "I was only gone for 2 hours"

Noah smacked his teeth "bitch two hours is so LONGAA"

Then he said "Anyways, my boyfriend is coming over sooo"

I crocked my neck "You keep sneaking him in and mama gone catch y'all one day" I joked and Noah gasped

"OMGG , she'd kill me. You know mama don't play that gay shit in her house"

"Exactly and you just keep bringing that gay shit in her house" I said laughing and Noah laughed along

"Shush, we you gonna start bringing gay shit in this house?"

I looked at Noah raising an eyebrow "so mama could kill me to? No thank you. Plus, I'm not feeling relationships right now"

"Girl every sense you and your crazy ass ex broke up you don't want a relationship, you gotta move on babe's" Noah said as his phone began to ring and he answered .

My crazy ass ex. The girl I thought I would be with forever. The one time I was actually genuinely happy. Another person who hurt me deeply. After we broke up I cried and cried and cried. I felt my last piece of happiness leave my body. How could love do this to you? How could the people you love so much hurt you so bad...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Noah screamed

"EEEE MY BABY FATHAA IS HERE" he said smiling hard as hell walking towards the door and I started heading upstairs

"I'll be in my room if you need anything, don't get pregnant now" I laughed and Noah shrugged his shoulder " I can't promise"

I just shook my head as I headed towards my room.

Noah it legit the funniest, most annoying person ever. I love that about him. He's his self. He don't care to much about what other people think about him. He's not a person you can just say something hurtful to and he cried about it, he'll probably laugh right in your face.

Unlike me... Ill literally cry my days away.

I got to my room and unlocked the door and took my hoodie off then laid on my bed

Ah. My bed.

My favorite part about coming home is my bed.  I turned my TV on and put on something random. I then began watching it and my eyes grew heavy. Before I knew it, I was out like a light.