Ending <3

ADRII POV

Time: 1:00 pm

I was in a deep sleep, I haven't even noticed that I fell asleep and slept here all night.

I jumped at the sound of knocking on my window and quickly looked over.

It's that girl... the one from school.

Why she keep popping up..

I looked around a little wiping my eyes so I can fully wake up then rolled my window down

I was greeted with a smile, it was more like a nervous smile.

"Hey, Um are you ok?"

My eyes were so puffy from all the crying I did last night my vision was sorta blurry.

"Uh yeah I'm good" I lied.

In fact I wasn't good. Not good at all. I was almost raped and it was all set up by my own mother. I was hurting. My soul is generally tired.

"You sure because you don't look good" she said looking into my puffy eyes

"Oh I don't look good? That's not a good way to try to comfort somebody" I rolled my eyes

"No, no not like that. It's just... you look tired"

"I'm fine" I quickly let out

She looked at me as if she was trying to figure me out.

I wish she'd just leave already, I just rather be alone right now.

"Well um..you were sleeping a-"

Before she could say any thing else I cut her off

"Please just leave me be." I tried to look away as a unexpected tear ran down my left cheek and I quickly tried it wipe it away

"Hey, are you crying? Aw don't cry. I see that something is hurting you. I don't know what it is but um.. if you need to talk about it I'm here"

"I see that something is hurting you"

hearing someone say that gave me a little relief . After all these years of nobody noticing my pain.. finally. Finally somebody noticed.

Hearing her say that only made more tears flow down my face

"Um can I hug you? I don't really want to avoid your personal space but, I feel like you need a hug right now.. do I have your permission?"

I nodded my head and she reached down opening the car down and grabbing my hand and pulling me out the car and into a warm hug.

Suddenly, I felt safe. I felt something I haven't felt in so long.. in this very moment I felt.. loved.

More tears rolled down my face. As much as I was trying to hide my pain, I couldn't. The feeling of her hug and concerned brought me peace.

"Um you smoke? I don't know but it might calm you down a little" She asked pulling me away from the hug

I nodded me head wiping my face dry.

"You wanna smoke?" She asked showing me a already rolled wood.

Honestly yes. I needed to smoke real bad.. the stress is a overload. It's too much. I mean, this is the day I plan on leaving for ever so why not smoke my day away before I do..

I nodded my head again she she smiled. Pulling open her car door and letting me in then getting in herself.

Why is she being so nice to me?

She began to spark the wood. "So what brought you here? She asked hitting the wood

"What you mean here?" I asked confusedly

"Like here. To the park"

I suddenly began to remember what had accursed last night. What my mom did...I looked at the ground forcing myself to keep calm.

"I don't know I just came here last night"

"Last night?? You slept here all night?" She asked sounding concerned.

Shit. I'm speaking too much

"Well Um.."

"You know how many crazy man are out here. Trafficking and rape is getting bad, It's not safe for you to be sleeping here.. especially all by your self" she said looking me in the eyes making sure I heard every word

" I know.. I just. I don't know. I had to go somewhere"

"Do you like.. I mean I don't want to get all into your personal life and shit but do you have a home?"

Home. A place you feel safe in.

I quickly tried to get off this subject "Can we just stop talking about this please"

"I'm sorry I just want to help you.. I've been observing you for while and like I don't know, you just interest me for some odd reason.
She said before passing me the wood

I interest her? How could someone like me interest someone like her.. I've seen her around school and from what I've seen, we're literally two different people.

And what do she mean by observing me? 

"I'm fine I don't need your help"

"You don't have to play a role around me. If your sleeping in your car and clearly your not mentally stabled, you can stay with me"

"No thank you. You don't even know me"

"Well, I'm TK. I know your name already and I know you well enough to know that your not no cereal killer or nun. Stop being stuck up and just give it a try. If youn like it there you can leave but I guarantee you gone like it"

I thought about it for a minute. If I do move in with her it's gonna ruin my whole plan. Today was supposed to be the day.

"Look please just give it a go, you can't be sleeping out here .. anything could happen to you"

I just nodded my head. Why not. I guess the plan can wait just a little longer I see that she's genuinely cares about my feelings and it'll be selfish of me to not take in her offer after all the comforting she just gave me. Guess this a ending.

I mean, she barely know me and for her to invite me to her home just shows how good of a person she is. I just hope it won't be odd.

"Ok, fine. But I'll just be there for a while. I'm not staying for long."

Literally. Not for long at all.

She began to smile wildly, I can tell she was screaming yells of joy on the inside. "Yay, ok let me just show you around the place, you gone like it I promise, you can follow me in your car"

"Alright" was all I said before getting out her car then into my moms car and following behind the stud from school.... Well Tk.

Not too long after we pulled up to this big ass crib. The community was nice as fuck. Nothing like mine.

Maybe I would like it here..