Tomorrow <3

ADRII POV

                          Time: 10:30

I was woken up out my sleep when I felt something sliding down my pants.

I opened my eyes and grew suspicious when there was a unknown man sitting on the edge my bed.

I quickly got up pushing him away from me.

"Yo what the hell you doing? Who are you?"

He smiled as he began to get up unbuckling his pants

"Chill out, This gone be quick if you just let me" He said as he walked closer to me

"No what the fuck. why are you here? Please just leave" I said walking back every time he came closer

As I was walking back I bumped into my dresser and was getting closer and closer to me.

He said nothing. Just kept getting closer until he got close enough and he grabbed my shirt trying to take it off

I reacted quick, reaching behind me picking up the first think I had on my dresser. It was a bottle of perfume. Thankfully, it was glass.

I picked it up as quick as I could and hit him on the head hard enough causing him to fall and pass out.

Who the hell is he? And how did he get in here..

I hurried up running to the my room door. I quickly opened the door and my eyes was confusing me..

Was my mom standing here the whole time?

"Mom. What the hell.. there's a man in my room, he tired to rape me"

"Baby calm down. He wasn't supposed to rape you, he was just supposed to have sex with you"

I looked at her confused.. what do she mean he was supposed to have sex with me? Did she set me up to get raped?

"Are you serious? You gave him permission to have sex with your daughter while she's sleeping?" I felt my eyes tearing

I can't believe this. My own mother. The woman who birthed me.. could do something like this..

"Baby, you deserve a man. You needed to know what it felt like to be with an actual man"

I felt my self getting angry.

"I can't believe you. Your sick. You don't deserve to have kids just to treat them like they don't mean shit to you" I blurted out

My mom eyes began to get watery and I frowned my eyes confused with this action

"Oh so your gonna cry now. YOU tired to get a man to rape YOUR DAUGHTER AND NOW YOUR GONNA CRY?" I yelled out.

"No baby I'm sorr-"

"Your sorry? YOUR FUCKING SORRY"

I said as I looked deeply into her now crying eyes.

"YOUR DISGUSTING... YOU NEVER LOVED ME. ESPECIALLY AFTER FINDING OUT I WAS GAY.

YOU DESERVE TO CRY... JUST LIKE I CRY EVERY DAY, UP LATE AT NIGHT WONDERING IF THATS THE LAST NIGHT I DECIDE I WANT TO LIVE...

YOU DID THIS TOO ME. YOU CAUSED MOST OF MY PAIN... YOU GAVE ME SO MANY REASONS TO HURT

YOU NEVER EVEN NOTICED WHEN I WOKE UP DRAIND... MISERABLE, LOST...

I ALWAYS GOT AWAY WITH MY CRYING AND I HATE YOU FOR THAT. I HATE. YOU"

More tears began to pour down my face as I looked at her.

She said nothing. She just looked at the ground saying nothing

How could she... How could she feel comfortable enough to let a man I don't even know touch me. Her own child, someone she birthed. I hate her

I fucking hate this lady.

I walked into my room making sure that man was still passed out. He was still out.

I hurried as I grabbed my empty bag, grabbing a couple outfits, my money under my bed and my notebook placing them all in the bag.

I then grabbed my phone and charger then hurried out the room.

"Baby where are you going?" My mom asked as she tried to walk up to me and hugged me but I pushed her face hard enough causing her to fall and hit her head on the wall.

I then started walking downstairs.

Did this lady really just try to hug me? After all the shit she put me through...

I noticed my moms car keys on the table and I quickly grabbed them and hurried out the door and into my moms car.

I threw my bag on the passenger seat and drove off.

I turned on my phone looking at the time, it was currently 11 pm.

Where was I gonna go? I don't know. But I for sure wasn't staying there with that crazy sick woman.

When I drove far enough I noticed a empty lot. I pulled up to the lot parking the car. Soon as I parked I cried.

I cried and cried and cried.

Im deeply hurt. Im confused with life. I got one life to live and this is the life I get..

Where was Noah when all that was happening? I thought he loved me. Why couldn't he ever realize my hurt.. If only he saw my pain so that he can stop me from ending it all. If only.

I know it's not right to question god but, right now I have a lot of questions that needs to be answered.

Why couldn't I just be raised in a nice household were everyone is loved and parents pay close attention to their kids.. where everyday we wake up to a nice breakfast and a dinner where everyone is sitting at the table talking about how good our days was. Why can't I just be normal? happy?....why?

I sat there and thought about how miserable my life was, how sad it is. That's when I finally decided ...

Tomorrow.

My last day on this earth will be tomorrow....