Key <3

Tk POV

I was walking out of my 4th period class heading to lunch. I don't usually eat school lunch most of the time I bring noodle and warm them up in the school microwave.

When I walked into lunch I sat at my usual table with a few friends. Nina, Ronay, and Isabell"

"TKKKK" Nina scream as I sat down "girl you just seen me in 2nd hour" I said laughing

"Girl that was 3 periods ago" Nina said as she playfully rolled her eyes

I looked around the cafeteria to observe everyone. My eyes stopped when I spotted Adri'ya. She was on her phone. She's such a loner I swear. If I was bold enough, I'll sit over there with her.

My attention on her was cut off when I heard sniffing by the tables next to me. Is someone crying?

I looked back seeing this fem going through the crying girl purse.

I didn't hesitate to come to her rescue.

There's two things I hate in this world and that's a bully and a bully who bully's people that won't defend themselves.

"Where you going?" I heard Ronay ask but I didn't answer. I was zoned out.

I walked over to the table snatching her purse out of the fem hand and heading it back to the crying girl.

"Yo what's yo problem? You don't see her crying?? Why you even going through her shit B." I said calmly then I should have

"I can do whatever the fuck I want to do, stay out of this" she said rolling her eyes

"Your literally bothering her for no reason" I raised my eyebrow looking directly into her eyes "leave her alone"

"You don't got shit to do with this so I'd advise you to mind your business"

Oh. She think she a tough bitch huh?..

I stepped closer to her moving my hand with every movement as I spoke. "Fuck you, what do you gain out of bullying" I asked in all seriousness and the fem grew quiet "you don't get a fucking reward. This girl is literally in tears" I said as I pointed at the teary girl sitting down

The fact that the fem seemed unbothered really blew me. This bitch literally sitting here making people cry and she don't even give a fuck..

Ima show her sum...

"What the fuck you gone do about i-"

Oh bitch, I took that as a threat.

Before I Knew it, my fist was connecting to her mouth and I instantly saw blood

The dean grabbed me before I can really beat the bitch ass. They took me out the lunch room bringing me into the hall "you gotta go. Go get some air. Come back next week ok?"

The pain in my fist instantly hit me. At first Ian even feel it until now

My shit definitely broken. I left out the building with no hesitation. Bitch lucky it was just one tooth. I couldn't knocked all them hoes out.

I walked out pasteing around a little before walking to my car. As I was getting into my car I saw that quiet stud walking to the bus stop. She always leaves school around lunch time. Honestly she's interest me. She an interesting person.

I coulda offered her a ride but thinking that we never even spoke to each, so that would be odd. I'm still a stranger to her.

I observed her carefully. Her demeanor is A1. It's... calming.

I watched her until her bus came and she walked on then that's when I fianlly pulled off.

I pulled out the school parking lot and headed home. My moms at work right now but, I'm sure that phone happy ass school called her and let her know what happened.

About 7 minutes later I was pulling up into my driveway.

I got out my car locking the door behind me then heading to the front door opening it.

Quiet. I'm an only child. Although I've always wanted another sibling, my mom can't have anymore.

Sometimes my moms boyfriend comes over and honestly, my mom can find wayyy better for her self .

Most of the time when he's over here they just argue. I let it go on... as long as he don't ever put his hands on her then he's safe.

I walked directly upstairs going to my room. I needed to take a nap after what accursed today. School was long and I was tired as hell.