Truth <3

ADRII POV

I don't know where Tk went but she was not where in sight. It was just me, Miya and Sah. Miya was telling us about how she got arrested for shop lifting.

"So you thought you was just gone stuff 5 wigs in your shirt and get away with it" Sah asked and Miya strugged "shit I do any other time, that just wasn't my lucky day"

Miya finished the rest of her drink and she wanted more so decide to go get another. Now me and Sah was left alone. It was kinda awkward because we don't really know eachother ... it was silent for a second until Sah fianlly spoke " so um, you always going to party's or?"

"Nah this is like 3rd party I've been to, I was invited so I came"

"Ohh homebody?"

"Kinda, I just don't like people for real"

"Ou but you like me right" she said as she pouted her lips

"Just a little bit" I lied. She's actually coo to be around, she don't do too much and shit

She smacked her teeth and I laughed. "Soo you still not gone say it ?" I asked

"Say what?"

"When we were playing the game, you were about to answer. When Miya asked out of the group who you'll fuck.. who was it?"

"I took a shot for a reason"

"Mann, was it Miyaaa? I knew it" I said smiling and Sah looked away

"Well... it- it was you"

What.... Me? I wasn't expecting that answer.

"Why me?" I asked really wanting to know why

"I don't know. You just chill, and your pretty. I mean I know we both studs but I never been to type to just fuck with fems. Plus, the rest of them hoes . You don't give me hoe vibes"

I just laughed "You know, I took a shot because I was a little scared to answer.. but I would've choose you too"

Sah face light up "really??"

"Yea..."

"I kinda thought that you and Tk were a thing"

"Nah, we just friends. I don't think Tk would ever even picture us being a thing. I don't even think she likes studs" I said

"Oh ok. Well, I'm glad y'all not because I wouldn't be able to do this"

"Do wh-" before I could get out another word Sah lips were on mine

She instantly broke the kiss as she looked away "Um I'm sorry"

I pulled her face back so that she was facing me again "It's ok, I liked it" I smiled and Sah starred in my eyes. Her eyes were so pretty. Was a dark brown and her lashes were long. She was soo pretty.

I leaned it for a second kiss....

"SAHHH" some girl came from around the corner yelling and Sah looked to see who it was

"Oh there you are" she random girl said as she spotted sah. "Riah just got in a fight with some girl here and now we gotta go" she continued and Sah sighed

"Fuck man. Ight ima meet y'all at the car" Sah said

"Ok, make it fast" the random girl said before walking away

"Sorry I gotta go, um.... here." Sah said as she grabbed a piece of paper that was on the table then pulled out a pen that was in her pocket and began to write something down. When she was finished she passed the paper to me.

"Text me" she said smiling before she rushed out.

I looked down at the paper seeing that Sah number was on it. I'm definitely gonna text her.

{After party}

We were now driving back to Tk house.

"Yoo now that shit was fun" Tk damnear screamed "did you have fun?"

"Yea it was coo"

"I don't think I ever saw you smile so much, I'm glad your showing it more" Tk smiled. That made me smile.

I didn't realize that until now. I didn't smile often but today, I did ... I feel like I'm finally gaining back some kind of happiness. I meant a few days ago, I was gonna kill myself... now I'm just thinking, if it wasn't for Tk I would've. Tk saved me.

I looked at Tk and smiled "thank you"

"For?"

"Everything"

Tk smiled "of course, no need to thank me. I'm just glad to see you smiling"

The rest of the ride was silent beside the music that was playing. I don't even know what song was playing, I was too busy thinking about Sah.

I don't just put my lips on everyone but something about her was just rare... I haven't kissed someone sense my last relationship, which was almost a year ago. That kiss with Sah just felt special ...

It wasn't too long after we arrive to TK's house. When we did get there we both walked up to our rooms, we were both drinking and tired ashit and her mom still wasn't home so we were safe.

I took all my shit off and laid down. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard the door crack open. I looked up seeing Tk head popping in "uh I just wanted to say goodnight" I chuckled a little "goodnight Tk"