Peace <3

ADRII POV

Time: 7:30

"How come you always late for school?" Tk asked me

Me and Tk were now at her house sitting in her room just chilling and talking.

"I over sleep" was all I said.

"We'll do you always sleep in your car, sense you don't have a house or like what?"

She asks too many questions.

"I have.. had a home. I lived with my mom and my brother. I just left yesterday."

"Why?"

"Do you always ask everyone so many questions"

"No, I just wanna get to know you a little more sense your gonna be staying here for a while.. if youn wanna talk about it it's fine"

She said before looking a the ground.

"Me and mom just not on good terms right now, we just don't have the best relationship"

"Heard you"

The room grew quiet for a moment

It was kinda odd just sitting in a room with someone from school that I've never even had a conversation with but being here I felt somewhat safe, better then being at home.

*DING*

I heard TK phone go off.

"My mom should be here in about an hour, so you'll meet her and shit. She coo.

"She won't mind me being here right?" I asked looking her direction

Tk shrugged her shoulders "I'm sure she won't"

[An hr later. Time: 8:30]

We was just chilling in TK's room. Tk put a movie on and I was on my phone scrolling through instagram

A few minutes later I heard somebody yelling fr downstairs "Tanooka"

"I'm coming" TK yelled back putting her controller down then walking downstairs leaving me up her by myself.

It must be here mom.

"Tanooka who car is that outside, you bet not be having no fast ass little girl in my house."

I heard her mom yell to Tk. After that I couldn't hear anything else

A few minutes later Tk came upstairs "um Adrii come here. My mom wants to meet you"

"You not in trouble or nothing right?"

Tk chuckled "nah I told her everything and she cool with you staying here, she just want you to properly introduce yoself "

"Ight"

We walked out Tk room then downstairs into the living room were TK's mom was.

"Uh hey. Im Adrii I said putting my hand out to her

"Girl if you don't come over here and hug me" Tk mom said opening her arms

I chuckled a little then went to hug her

"Baby we family around here sense your gonna be staying here. Im Yinny you can call me Yin or mom it don't matter to me whatever your comfortable with"

"Alright"

"Y'all hungry?" Yin said as she started heading to the kitchen

"Hell yea" Tk spat out and her mom hit her on the back of her head