Beginning <3

TK POV

                      Time: 2:30 pm

It wasn't too long before we pulled up to my crib.

It was almost 3pm.

I wasn't sure how my mom was gone handle Adrii being here when she get off work, but im here she'll understand the reason.

I looked in my rearview window seeing Adrii car behind mine.

I parked my car and got out motioning Adrii to get out her car.

"This it?" Adrii asked as she got out

"Yeah, come on"

I walked to the door and unlocked it letting Adrii in before me.

I can tell Adrii found my home interesting by the way she was looking around

I can tell Adrii found my home interesting by the way she was looking around. Most of everything in the house was white and expensive shit so what's not to like about it.

"There's an extra room upstairs next to mine. That's gonna be your room. I just have to talk to my mom about it first but let me show you anyways" I said and Adrii nodded following me upstairs

I walked pass my room then into the guess room. The guess room was big. Smaller then mine and my moms but big enough.

"It's pretty" Adrii said bluntly "so it's just you and your mom?"

"Yep. Sometimes my moms boyfriend comes over but most of the time it's just me and her."

"What do your mom do? This house is huge" she asked looking around

"She do Real estate and my dad send in money from out of town so we be straight on everything"

"Aw ok, coo." Was all she Adrii said. She's so short with her words. Everything she says comes out short.

"Well yeah. Uh you got anything you needa unpack?"

"No." she said shaking her head

"No clothes? Shoes? Nothing?"

"Nope"

Why the hell she don't got nothing..

"We'll sense it's the weekend we can go shopping tomorrow"

"No its fi-"

"No it's not. You need clean clothes I'll pay for everything stop worrying. you hungry?" I asked walking out the guess room and she followed

"No"

"Yes you are. We can stop at Mc Donald's or something"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at McDonald's not too long after. The drive through was mad long so we went inside.

We order our shit.

We decided to eat our food here so we sat at a table and to eat our food.

We was eating and talking bout unnecessary shit then the McDonald's door opened and a familiar voice approach.

"TKKK" mmtch. It was my annoying ass ex. I been avoiding this mutha fucka for a whole month now. Her hungry just had to be at McDonald's.

I smacked my lips and continued to eat.

"Oh so you can't speak now?"

"Davona please just go order you food and leave me the fuck alone"

"Awww but I missed you stinky" she said pouting her lips

"Davona go somewhere" I said sipping my sweet tea

"Girl you know you miss me don't be acting all bougie and shit"

"What's there to miss? The lazy head you give? cause I been tryna forget about that, you traumatized me bookie"

Davona rolled her eyes then looked at Adrii

"Oh hey, you cute. I'm Davona" she said giving her hand to Adrii but I slapped it.

"She don't want nun to do wit yo ass either. You couldn't even make her bust a nut" I said

I heard Adrii laugh. That was my first time ever hearing her laugh. I'm glad she's finally showing some kind of happy emotions

"Girl your being a hater right now. If you jealous just say that"

"DAVONA GET YO ASS OVER HERE AND ORDER THE FOOd" I heard another voice yell and Davona smacked her teeth

"Well I gotta go give your friend my number" she said smiling before walking away

I just rolled my eyes. I'm not giving her shit.

"Come on we could finish our food in the car"

I didn't wanna be here no more. Ho just fucked my whole mood up. Ima get a restraining order on her ass.

We got up getting the rest of our food and headed to the car then got in

"A ex?" Adrii spoke

"Huh?"

"Her. Was she an ex?"

"Oh, yeah. Ion even count her as a ex. She a hoe"

Adrii smiled "guess we both got something in common"

"Damn. Tell me your story" I said before eating a frie.

"Nothing fr. I caught my ex cheating on me multiple times. I was dumb enough to stay"

"Hoes gone be hoes. You can't change no hoe fr. You too pretty to be getting cheated on you gotta choice wisely when it comes to relationship" I said looking into Adrii eyes seeing her blush then she quickly looked away.

Oh. I'm making her nervous? Hmm

"Uh thankyou and yea for sure"

Now : 4:55 pm

"We gone head back to my crib it's getting late" I said pulling out the McDonalds parking lot.

"Okay"

I want Adrii to feel comfortable with my presence. Although she don't really know me, probably just seen me around school a few times. I want this to be a new beginning for her.