Uncomfortable <3

Adrii pov

I slowly opened Tk door and when I met eyes with her I can tell she felt that I was a little off

"Uh Tk.." I lowly let out as I began to fidget with my fingers

Tk put her phone own placing it on the bed before giving me all her attention"Wassup?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Gone head"

...."Sah's on her way to pick me up"

Tk gave me this strange look as if she was waiting for more "Alright....that's it?"

I shook my head slowly before speaking "And ...she been texting me on some freaky shit but, the thing is I don't want to do anything with her"

"You a touch me not?"

I nodded my head  "I mean, I've done things with my ex but I was comfortable with her, growing up I didn't really have the best childhood so I'm not comfortable with being touched"

from being touched on by my uncle, having a homophonic mom, and my mom stripping me naked to show me my girl body parts so that she can -in her words- "show me that I'm a girl that's supposed to be liking boys, not dressing like one"

I think she got the memo of what I was trying to say...

"Then you should let her know that"

.... "What if she don't like me no more after I tell her.."

"If she can't respect you and your decision, then you'll find somebody else who would"

I nodded before smiling "Yea, thanks. Ima go get ready"

"Fashoo, be safe"

I walked out of Tk's room then into mine. I went through my closet to find a fit. By the time I was finished getting dressed I received a message from Sah

Sah: I'm outside, should I knock or?"

Adrii: No, I'll be outside in a minute

Sah: Alright

I threw on my shoes and started to head downstairs then outside

As I walked outside I noticed a single car parked on the other side of the street. I couldn't tell if it was Sah until she rolled her window down and waved

I walked across the street and got in the passenger side.

"Why are you on this side of the street?" I asked and Sah shrugged "I didn't know which house it was"

"Oh" was all I said

Sah smiled, showing her pearly white teeth "Mhm, how you been?"

"I've been holding up, you?"

Sah looked me up and down "better, now that I'm with you"

                          At Sah's house

Sah was rolling up the 3rd wood already. After that first one, I stopped. I was high as hell. I was tripping. When I'm too high, I'm paranoid.

"Aye you good?" Sah looked at me

I nodded my head "Yea, why you ask that?"

"Because you talking to yo self and shit"

"Oh, I didn't know I was talking outloud" I said and Sah started to laugh "nigga you too high right now"

I just scratched my head not even knowing what to say

"Youn smoke huh?" Sah asked as she sparked the blunt she finished rolling