Floor Nine

Mark scrambled out of bed because he was late for school. He ran into the shower and quickly turned it on. While he was washing his hair, he noticed it was Saturday, and he was stressing over nothing. He sighed in relief.

  The cold water hit his back and he thought of last night. The word bisexual came to mind. It felt weird and unusual. Not because he hated it, but he just wasn't used to it. He felt a bit oozy inside. He was bisexual. That realization was shocking. What was even more hard was realizing that he did like Donghyuck. He liked his friend. He didn't want to believe it, but there was no denying it. That's how he truly felt.

  The water felt colder probably because of the thoughts floating around in his mind. It all confused him and he decided to just shake it off. He got out of the shower and went to his room after drying off and dressing.

  Mark had a random idea and decided to go through with it. He searched up a certain genre of videos and clicked on the first one he saw. He was curious. His face heated up at everything happening on screen. Especially when one of the guys called the other daddy. He clicked off in embarrassment. Maybe this wasn't the way to find out. He then received a text and quickly pressed on it.

Haechan🌤

Haechan🌤: mackerelll

hmm?

Haechan🌤: hi

lol hi sunny
whatcha doin'?

Haechan🌤: being bored😞
hbu?

i was just watching some videos

Haechan🌤: oohhh
what videos? 😮

like guitar ones

  Nice save, Mark. Now he won't think I'm a creep.

Haechan🌤: i wanna hear you
play the guitar again
the last time it was really
beautiful

aww thanks hyuck

Haechan🌤: mark
i
love
this
song

what song is it?

Haechan🌤: dark red by
steve lacy

you listen to steve lacy?

Haechan🌤: sometimes yeahh
oh wait i gotta go
renjun's here

oh okay
have fun hyuckie
read 7:47am

  Mark grumbled at the name Donghyuck had just mentioned. Renjun, whom Donghyuck wasn't happy with. Renjun, who always pulled Donghyuck away from him. Renjun, the person he absolutely hated.

  Mark stomped to his guitar and decided to learn the song Dark Red on his it. He had so many questions he wanted to ask Donghyuck, but he knew he couldn't.