Floor Twelve

Donghyuck walked into Mark's room with him and sat on his bed. "So what's the topic for today?"

  "The fact that you've become so comfortable in my bed," Mark sarcastically said as he lay next to the boy.

  "What else am i supposed to lay on?"

  "Me."

  Donghyuck didn't take it as a joke, but as a challenge. He lay on top of him and bear-hugged the poor boy. "Wow, this is kind of suffocating."

  "There are a ton of other ways to "suffocate" you. I would not use this one."

  Mark wrapped his arms around the boy and asked, "Like what?"

  "I'll leave it up to your imagination."

  "Yo, Hyuck, what are you implying? It's getting suspicious."

  "I'll imply whatever you think I'm implying," he said while shifting on Mark's chest. "Mackerel."

  "Hm?"

  "You're very comfortable. You're my new pillow."

  "Why? You're gonna spend the night?"

  "Ha, I wish. My parents would freak."

  "Oh, yeah?" Mark was starting to get tired, so his voice unconsciously dropped. Donghyuck blushed at the statement.

  "Yeah..."

  "Sunshine, are you okay? I can feel your heartbeat. It's getting faster," Mark asked with genuine concern. But he was only acting oblivious for fun.

  "Oh, uh, yeah. I'm okay."

  "Hyuck, I'm kinda sleepy."

  "Oh, should I go?"

  Mark tighted his grip on the younger. "No, stay. I want you here." Maybe it was the night air, but Mark was being bold. And to Donghyuck, it was attractive.

  "But my parents..."

  "We can make a lie. Lie for me, Hyuck."

  "Stop calling me Hyuck."

  "Why?"

  "Your voice makes it sound...dirty," he mumbled. But Mark heard every word, and it made him smirk.

  "Hyuck, Hyuck, Hyuck."

  "Mark, don't," he whined.

  "Hyuck, stay with me tonight."

  "Now you're actually making it sound dirty."

  "You wanna hear something dirty? Hyuck," he leaned into his ear and whispered.

  "No! I'm wrong. Let's just go to sleep," he said nervously.

  "Mkay." Mark pulled Donghyuck closer and held him tightly. He never wanted to let go. This was literally a dream come true.