Floor Fifteen

The next day, Mark and Donghyuck happily walked into the school together. Donghyuck went off to the bathroom, so Mark waited at the lockers. He was scrolling on his phone until he felt a presence in front of him. He looked up and quickly put his phone in his pocket.

  "What the fuck are you doing?"

  "I'm... standing next to my locker?"

  "You fucking bitch. You know what I'm talking about."

  "I can't think of anything I did to you. I apologize," Mark genuinely said.

  "I'm talking about my boyfriend. You can't date him, fucker."

  "I'm sorry about what happened, but Donghyuck isn't your boyfriend. He broke up with you."

  "The fuck did you just say!?"

  "He broke up with you."

  "He didn't breakup with me. I said he couldn't! That fucking whore."

  "First of all, he's not a whore. I don't care what you might say or think, but he's not. Second, you can't force him to stay with you. That's not how relationships work. So if you could, please stay away from my boyfriend."

  Renjun pushed Mark against the lockers. The older's backpack hit the lockers, and his head jerked back. He immediately took off his backpack and looked at Renjun. He pushed him back, which made the boy stumble.

  "I don't want to fight, so don't fucking touch me."

  "Want me to touch your "boyfriend" instead? Huh?"

  "Try to lay a finger on him, and I swear you're going to have to buy a new fucking nose."

  Renjun tried to swing at Mark, but that wind up gave the older enough time to dodge it and he socked him in the face, hard. Donghyuck was in view, and he froze when he saw the scene in front of him.

  "Renjun, leave. Don't say anything. Don't bother us again."

  Renjun didn't want to be humiliated, so he quickly scrambled off. Donghyuck snapped back into reality when Mark walked up to him. "What happened?"

  "Don't worry about it, Hyuckie."

  "Did I cause this?" he asked as he lowered his head in shame.

  "No, you didn't cause anything. He's the one that caused it. And I took care of it, okay?"

  Donghyuck slowly nodded. He still wanted to know what was going on. But words didn't want to come out of his mouth, so he just stood there.

  Johnny walked up to Mark with the younger boy's backpack and gave it to him. "Yo, you fucking won. That's my boy right there."

  "We didn't even fight," Mark shyly said as he put on his backpack.

  "Did you even see the way you punched him? That shit definitely stung."

  Mark shrugged and looked back at his boyfriend, who looked so out of it. He pulled him into a tight hug and said, "It's okay. Everything's going to be okay because I'm here. I'm here for you."