Chapter 1

Author's pov:-

Y/n is a simple girl who lives in India. She lives with her father, mother and older sister. Her eyes were dove shaped black eyes. Her skin was as white as snow with pink lips making it attractive .She had completed her studies in India and have decided to do her further studies in the Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. It is one of the best college in Thailand. 

End of author's pov:-

Y/n is having breakfast with her family members when her sister came running with phone in her hand.

Her sister said, "y/n, y/n! look at the message I received."

Y/n said, "Show me."

Y/n's sister handed over the phone. Y/n started reading the message stating, 'I love you from bottom of my heart.' Y/n was about to ask when y/n's sister said, "my online friend has proposed me."

Y/n started jumping in excitement and hugged her sister.

Her mother said, "So from where he belongs to?"

Her sister said, "He is from Thailand and he is son of the biggest business tycoon. "  

Y/n said in teasing voice, "now even I want to meet my brother-in-law."

Y/n's sister started blushing.

Y/n said, "Look mom and dad someone is blushing hard."

Their parents started laughing.

Her father said, "okay now lets start with our breakfast."

Y/n was about to sit when the notification strike her phone.

What was the notification about? To know, stay tuned to next part.....