Chapter - 28

Thyme – I will interfere as I don't want MY GIRL to eat with any other guy except me.

He called a person and said...

Thyme – I am sending you a number. Track her down and send some people behind her and inform me the each and every movement she makes.

That person had sent a man behind y/n who was in touch with him and he was giving the movement of y/n to Thyme.

Soon y/n reached her room. She went to get ready. She wore a white crop top and black high waist jeans, with her hair open. She was looking very beautiful. She called Eunwoo...

On call...

Eunwoo – Hey y/n..

Y/n – Hey.. Where are you?

Eunwoo – I will tell you but first open the window.

Y/n – Why??

Eunwoo – I will tell you but first do as I say.

Y/n – Okay.

Y/n went towards her window and opened it. She saw that Eunwoo was there in his car waving at her. She was surprised as she had not expected him to come here.

Y/n – What are you doing here?

Eunwoo – Surprised to see me?

Y/n – Yes.

Eunwoo – Come down as soon as you can, I am waiting for you.

Y/n – yes, coming right now.

On the other hand.....

Thyme received all the information regarding the surprise Eunwoo gave to y/n. He was very angry and decided to ruin their plan of dinner.

He went in his parking, grab his car and went to the location. During the whole journey, he thought...

Thyme's pov :-

My y/n, your plan is going to be ruined today.

End of Thyme's pov.