Chapter - 22

After the whole event in the class room, the boy told the whole thing to Thyme.

Thyme – Who was she?

Boy – Elsa...

Thyme – Elsa, you will have to pay very huge amount for hurting my girl.

All the boys were there and heard everything.

Mj – What are you thinking to do, Thyme.

Thyme – Just wait and watch.

He removed his phone from the pocket and called someone.

On call...

Thyme – Take all the shares back from Oberoi group of industries (Elsa's father's company).

Manager – sure sir.

Soon all the shares were taken from the industries which made the Oberoi group to sink into the loss. Mr. Oberoi, Elsa's dad was very shocked to see that the industry was in loss. He called his biggest investor, Thyme.

On call...

Mr. Oberoi – Sir, what happened? Why did you took out all your shares?

Thyme – Because of your daughter who hurt my girl.

Thyme cut the call before listening him. Mr Oberoi was very furious and he threw his phone on the ground. He sat in his car asked his driver to send him home.

After some time he entered his house and sat on the sofa, asking the maid for the water. Seeing him angry, his wife, Mrs. Oberoi came near him and asked him.......

Mrs. Oberoi – What happened? Why did you came home early and you even seem to be angry?

Mr. Oberoi – Where is Elsa?

Mrs. Oberoi – She is in her college but why are you asking about her?

Mr. Oberoi – Let her come then I will tell you.

Meanwhile in college.....

Y/n took Eunwoo's jacket and ran towards the washroom. The tears were not stopping off her eyes. Eunwoo decided not to interfere between as y/n was not in a good sense.

Thyme was keeping eye on her from the control room, with the help of camera installed in the corridor.

Thyme's pov...

Why was I unable to save my girl? How can I forget that she needs me, even though the help is indirect. I am so bad in protecting my girl. But from now, I will always look after her.

End of Thyme's pov...