Chapter - 2

Y/n unlocked her phone and glanced at the notification. It was from her college. The message stated:-

" Dear students, we are happy to announce you that your result for 12th boards will be out on 12 o'clock. Please click on the link to know your result."

After reading this, the sandwich which she was eating fell down. 

Her mom asked, "What happened, child?"

Y/n read the whole message in front of them.

Every body wished her all the best.

Time passed.....

At 12 O'clock,

Y/n switched on her laptop and waited for website to open.

After that she typed her code and the the result was.....96.7%

As soon as everyone hear that, all of them jumped in excitement and wished her congratulations.

The day passed in happiness.

Next day, at around 8 O'clock in morning, y/n's mother got a call from the principal.

On call

Principal - We are happy to say that y/n is one of the toppers from our school and as  the result we are honored to tell that she is been selected as a student of Chulalongkorn University, Thailand for her higher studies.

Y/n's mom - I would definitely like to enroll my child in this college.

Principal - I am happy that you agreed.

End of call

Y/n's mom was so happy that she woke up all the members and told them this news.

All of them were so happy and congratulated her.

Y/n's sister said, "thank god! now all will come to Thailand and meet my upcoming husband."

Y/n started hooting.

Author's pov

The next batch of the college will start after 5-6 months so the family decided to shift to Thailand. After some days, they took the flight and shifted there.

End of author's pov

After 1 month

Author's pov

The family has been shifted there and also decided to meet Thyme, y/n's sister's boyfriend. Today he will arrive with his mom.

End of author's pov

After some time, there was some sound coming from the outside. 

What do you think the sound will be of ...... To know stay tuned