Chapter - 20

After a bit, the information was with Mj.

Mj – The information is here.

Mj opened his laptop and showed all of them the data he received from his team.

Mj – His whole name is cha eunwoo, migrated from South Korea. Likes music a lot. His father is a farmer and mother is a house wife. His admission is due to the scholarship he won.

Thyme – Any political or criminal background?

Mj – No Thyme, everything is normal.

Thyme – Are you sure?

Mj – Yes, Thyme.

Then, Thyme started thinking.

Thyme's pov :-

Okay so he is normal boy then how do y/n know about him. Is he in her class? Or both of them know each other for long? Argh, I need to know about this.

End of Thyme's pov

Meanwhile...

Eunwoo – So y/n, where are you originally from?

Y/n – I am from India, and I came here because of my dad's transfer. Besides, I got admission here because of the scholarship. What about you?

Eunwoo – I am from South Korea and I too got admission here because of the scholarship.

Y/n – Oh wow, it seems that you are a bright student then.

Eunwoo – I am actually a bright student.

Y/n – Oh really!!! I never thought that.

Eunwoo – Do I look like a dumb student?

Y/n – Yes!!!

Eunwoo – Y/n!!!

Y/n – Just joking.

Both of them were having their happy time with each other. Soon, the bell rang and both of them went to their class. They entered together and saw that some girls were waiting for them with evil intention. Eunwoo asked y/n to stand behind her. The group was of none other than Elsa. Her father was one of the biggest businessmen in Thailand.

Earlier, she had crush on Thyme but the morning scene broke her heart and then Eunwoo was also getting close to y/n, made her loose her mind.