Chapter - 13

Thyme started searching for y/n in the whole house. He asked his maids, mother and the security staff if they have seen y/n somewhere. But all said that she was in his room.

The expression of Thyme got changed into tensed one. He asked his all the guards to find her. Later, Mj, Kavin and Ren came to meet Thyme as soon as they got the news that y/n was missing.

Kavin – Did you went to her house?

Thyme – Why are you asking this?

Kavin – it might be possible that she might have forgot something and she went there to take it.

Thyme – No I haven't. I will go there now.

With that say, he went to y/n's house. Y/n's parents were having rest when the doorbell rand.

Y/n's mother – I will see who is there.

Then she came and opened the door and saw thyme.

Thyme – Is y/n here?

Y/n's mother – What do you mean? She was with you.

After hearing the response, he went from there. Y/n's mother was asking him what happened but he didn't respond to any question.

Meanwhile...

Y/n's pov:-

When there was no one in the room, I ran away. I first thought of going home then I thought he might go there in search of mine. So I went into the hostel and took a room there. Then I called my sister and told her everything.

End of y/n's pov

Thyme was driving in the full speed, when he received the call. He saw that it was none other than y/n's sister. He picked up the phone.

Thyme – what happened?

Y/n's sister – You want to know where y/n is right?

Thyme become desperate and said....

Thyme – Do you know where is she? Tell me? Please.

Y/n's sister – I won't tell you where is she but she has RAN AWAY JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!

Thyme – What do you mean?

Y/n's sister – A piece of advice I will give you. JUST FORGET Y/N. SHE CAN NEVER BE YOURS JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE HER.