Chapter - 11

As soon as they came home, y/n went to her room. While changing she thought about the conversation they had today.

Y/n's pov:-

Actually Kavin's point is also right. What would be the problem Thyme is facing to marry me? Should I talk to him about this? Is the idea right? I think I should have word with Thyme. I called him and he picked up the call. As soon as he said hello, I cut the call as he seemed in anger. Again I called him.

Y/n – H-Hello

Thyme – What happened?

Y/n – I want to meet you tomorrow at the coffee shop. Please do come.

Without waiting for his response I cut the call.

End of y/n's pov

Thyme's pov :-

As soon as I saw the call from y/n, my heart started beating very fastly. But I can't show my this side to y/n. So I sounded rude on the call. She asked me to meet at the café. Ohh god!!! I should be there on time.

End of Thyme's pov

The next day........

Thyme was sleeping when the notification strike his phone. It was message from y/n stating the address and time to meet at the café. When he saw the message, he jumped from his bed and went straight to get ready.

His Outfit:-

He went to the café and waited for y/n

He went to the café and waited for y/n. Soon he found her coming.

y/n's outfit:-

She was looking like a Greek Goddess in the white combination

She was looking like a Greek Goddess in the white combination. He couldn't take his eyes off from her.

Y/n's pov:-

As soon as I entered the café, I saw him sitting on the table near the backyard. I must say that he was looking so handsome in the outfit. I couldn't stop staring at him for seconds. When the reality strike me, I went straight to the table and found him staring at me. I gulped a bit as I got nervous. It's my first time sitting with a boy.

End of y/n's pov

Thyme asked her to sit. Y/n sat and asked.

Y/n - What would you like to have?

Thyme – Anything you order.

Y/n – Then how about cold coffee.

Thyme – Okay.

Then, Thyme called the waiter and gave order of cold coffee.

There was a complete silence between them for next 2 minutes. Then Thyme broke the silence and asked....

Thyme – So, Why did you call me here?

Y/n – I wanted to ask you something.

Thyme – Okay, go ahead.

Y/n took a long breath and closed her eyes. She looked down and asked him in one go.

Y/n - Why do you want to marry me? Is it because of my sister or something else is the reason?

There was no response from his side. Y/n opened her eyes and looked at him and found him staring at her. She was about to say sorry when he said.....

Thyme – I want to get married to you just because I love you and I can't afford to loose what is mine. You should accept your faith. You are soon to be Mrs. Thyme Paramaanantra.

With this say, he got up from the chair and went towards his car.

Y/n eyes were watery. The way he said those words were enough for y/n to cry.

Y/n spoke to herself - I JUST HATE YOU THYME!!!!!! Now just see what I do.

She also went from there.

Meanwhile.....

As soon as Thyme entered the car, he banged his hand on the steering wheel. He spoke to himself – Why do I have to be so rude with her? I know that she would be crying now. Why do I behave so cold in front of her?

Both of them couldn't sleep that night.