Chapter - 26

Thyme – Why do you want know?

Y/n didn't know what to answer so she closed her eyes and shouted...

Y/n – Because you told Mr. Oberoi that I AM YOUR GIRL.

Thyme – So what?

Y/n – I don't want anyone to misjudge me and you.

Thyme came near her which made her a little scared. He bent in her ears and whispered... EVEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY GIRL. He took her hand and shown her the engagement ring which she had wearing.

Y/n's pov...

Oh shit! I had completely forgotten about the ring which Thyme gave me during my engagement and now he had spotted it. He has feelings for me and that's why he haven't removed the ring. What will he think of me right now? Will he think that I have feelings for him? No! he can't think in that way.

End of y/n's pov...

Y/n closed her eyes tightly and looked down. Thyme smiled and took his step back. He then looked at his ring and said elsa...

Thyme – If you want me to save your dad's company, then say sorry to y/n.

Elsa – Why would I say sorry to y/n? No, the hell not.

Thyme – Okay then, face the consequences.

Elsa – Let's see who will face the consequences.

Elsa went from there very angrily. Now only Thyme, Ren and y/n were there. Y/n was thinking why she had forgotten to remove the ring. Thyme looked at her and thought...

Thyme's pov...

It seems that she is upset that I caught her wearing the ring but I must say she looks very cute when she is thinking.

End of Thyme's pov

Thyme took her hand in his hand and said...

Thyme – The ring which you have wore till now is the ring of my love. So please don't ever remove it.

Y/n was shocked to see his soft side but she liked it.